Will donate $10 to FH | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will donate $10 to FH

I donated $125.00. I wanted to join VIP but it required I use a PayPal Account. My account was hacked a few years ago so I no longer use PayPal. I used my American Express to make my donation and I hope the donation was enough for me to be granted VIP membership.
Thank You for updating me to VIP.

Interesting, awhile back I asked if there was anyway other than paypal and was told no. How did you go about it 1972forever.

Interesting, awhile back I asked if there was anyway other than paypal and was told no. How did you go about it 1972forever.

If you go like you are doing paypal at the bottom is a credit card option now

I just made a donation of $125 and hoped the donation was large enough to get me a VIP membership.Thankfully my request was granted. I don’t know if you can make a smaller donation
and get VIP membership but it worth asking the administrators.

$25 gets you a one year VIP membership

Over $50 and you are considered a super donor and get a badge for that too

$25 get you a one year VIP membership
I realize that but I enjoy the site and fortunately I can afford to make a larger donation. Since there was a donation drive in progress, I just thought now would be a good time to join VIP and also donate to keep the site going.
I t is nice to see that others donated too and it appears the $650 goal has already been exceeded with over a week to go.

Back
Top Bottom