Will Feeley get boo'd off the field the first time he throws an INT in a game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Feeley get boo'd off the field the first time he throws an INT in a game?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Is Feeley going to be another Fiedler case whereas many of the Fin faithful will bash the guy over every mistake he makes?

I figured it wouldnt be and that Fiedler Bashers/Haters would welcome the kid.. but that doesnt appear to be the case.. Unless Feeley comes out slinging like Marino, I think the boos will come early and often unfortunately before Feeley gets a hand of the offense.

He has that 3rd String stigma attached to him... Fin fans arent happy unless the guy under center was selected in the first round...

Oh well.. Here's to hoiping Feeley comes out gangbusters!

Eagle fans never booed feeley, they loved him, they wanted mcnabb out

i know but they booed McNabb there Starter and that was in week 2 they were sick of him

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Is Feeley going to be another Fiedler case whereas many of the Fin faithful will bash the guy over every mistake he makes?

I figured it wouldnt be and that Fiedler Bashers/Haters would welcome the kid.. but that doesnt appear to be the case.. Unless Feeley comes out slinging like Marino, I think the boos will come early and often unfortunately before Feeley gets a hand of the offense.

He has that 3rd String stigma attached to him... Fin fans arent happy unless the guy under center was selected in the first round...

No he won't and most Miami fans will give him a longer leash because he's replacing Fiedler where Fiedler was replacing their Gog like player named Marino.

Oliver...

I may be mistaken but if I remember right Marino threw an interception in his first appearance off the bench. He continued with a great effort to almost come back for a win.

Originally posted by RW342000
i know but they booed McNabb there Starter and that was in week 2 they were sick of him

Thats becuase he throws the ball at his feet. AJ Is way more accurate then Mcnabb.. And Feeley can throw the long ball. That will make fans cheer.

If Feely wins the starting job, and I read he is a poor practice Qback, our fans will probably go with him till the first loss.

Originally posted by SkapePhin

There are always the idiots in any crowd that think they can do better and boo for the sake of booing!

I don't boo players unless its the other side. Then they get it all, boos, fingers, moons, and such. :lol:

but if our coaches do not pick it up this year, I'll have a hard time not booing them.

Everyone is gonna trow INT's and I don't think he's gonna get boo the first time. If it becomes a problem then I'm sure they will unless he makes up for it with big positive plays.He needs to make some plays but he doesn't have to carry the offence as he'll have plenty of help with Ricky, Konrad,Randy,CC and Boston. Just take what's there and he'll be fine.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom