Will Fins Sweep Pats? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Fins Sweep Pats?

I definitely agree that we have more talent than the Patriots. However, the Patriots have Belicheck. I don’t even think that it is Brady at this point but the system that is in place. I am thankful that the owner made Belicheck trade Jimmy G. We would have had to deal with that team for another 15 ****ing years. I honestly doubt that Brady would be successful at this point outside of that system. With that said, I think that we are a great coach/system away.

Belicheat signs an extension,
Pats trade up in draft, BB gets his choice of new QB.

Anddddd 15 more years ;\

Brady does not get swept. New England has not been swept by any division team since he became the starter.
Wow, if this fact doesn't tell a story!

In 2000-- year one of the Belichick regime-- the Patriots split with the Bills and Colts and got swept by the Jets and Dolphins. Since then-- for 17 straight seasons-- they haven't been swept again. Proof positive that in order to have a dynasty of that magnitude, the rest of the division has to be a bunch of slappies.

If the Phins swept them, the media would possibly start talking about Brady's decline......just kidding....they love the heck out of TB12.

If the Phins swept them, the media would possibly start talking about Brady's decline......just kidding....they love the heck out of TB12.
Lol they’ll say New England just looked past Miami towards a more worthy opponent. Can’t believe it’s been 10 years already since Miami last won in Cheatsboro.

Back
Top Bottom