Will Fins Sweep Pats? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Fins Sweep Pats?

Unlikely but id love to see it. We have to split plus win both for at least someone in the division. Ill take a split with the Pats

The Pats are in decline. Father Time is undefeated. If the Fins can't grab the bull by the horns and finally outcoach and outplay the master himself, they should be ashamed. To be the best you have to beat the best and do it at their place!!!!!!!

Lets keep the horse in front of the cart here. We positively need to sweep the Jets and Bills this year to have a sucessful season this year.

10% chance to win in NE.
50% chance to beat them here.

Yearly averages. Never change. Doesn't matter the quality of the team we have.

I do actually believe that QB aside, we have a more talented football team from top to bottom. Shoot me. I like our skilled players better, and I like our young talent on defense more.

I'll be happy if we split with them but sweep the jets and the bills

You would be happy with a 5-1 division record? I imagine so

Articles like this are an example of too much thinking going on. Every day one online genius after another has to out think every situation. I have to say I appreciate the old days when you waited for the daily newspaper to see what the lead sports columnist had to say, and the nightly sportscast to see how they would fill those 5 or 6 minutes.

I think it's much more difficult to grow up in this era and understand how to apply a big picture spotlight, where today means nothing and you hold onto the foundation variables as absolute. Basically everybody nowadays is being trained as a frantic adjuster.

Back
Top Bottom