Will Flores have the balls | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Flores have the balls

Speaking of Parker, he might be in his last season as a Dolphin. just saying.
I wish but i am not sure. Fuller is a one year borrow, if he ball out this season, he will demand a big contract and we can't afford him. He will be replaced with a rookie wr from this draft.
Parker, for whatever he is worth, he seems to be willing to take a cap friendly contract, and with Fuller gone, most likely he will lock down one of the two outside spots.

For slot, i trust Wilson way more than Parker. Wilson has better speed and a more natural position for him. Parker is more about out jump defender and winning 50 50 ball, not a primary skill set for slot.
I like Wilson I think he's going to be decent for us, but that's not going to diminish the fact that two of our bigger receivers in Parker and geseicki had about 700 combined snaps in the slot. So you may feel that a slot receiver needs to be the prototypical fast twitch little guy, but by flores's own mouth we have a lot of receivers that can run the slot receiver. He considers it a place on the field and not a position, I don't think many people on here truly know what Parker skill set would be good at. If Parker's healthy, at the price that he comes at he can play any position, and I'm glad that coach Flores feels that way as well. You are just throwing out there 50/50 balls, because those are a lot of the places that stand out that were exceptional. But yet you disregard that he has had quite a few reps at slot this year with a shortened season, so apparently our coaching staff believes he could play in the slot regardless of what people think.

Flores had proven he balls out to win regardless of what fans and his front office thinks. So if a guy is playing great Flores is going to let the best guy play.

tumblr_ls43mbTlV41qhzdcmo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom