Will Fuller V not at practice Thurs 9/16 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Fuller V not at practice Thurs 9/16

I can’t take this fulling around with Fuller! I think they are all full of it! He was probably just to full to practice after breakfast.

Parker has always been a possession receiver because he has never had the top end speed to be a threat on deep passes.

I don't feel that's particularly accurate, while he doesn't have sprinter speed Parker is very fast.

You can see he has serious speed on those slants, speed isn't the issue so much as the fact he's always been nursing leg injuries. There may be 2-3 games a year he's been 100% healthy most seasons and with pretty bland QB play you aren't going to see many bombs.

I don't feel that's particularly accurate, while he doesn't have sprinter speed Parker is very fast.

You can see he has serious speed on those slants, speed isn't the issue so much as the fact he's always been nursing leg injuries. There may be 2-3 games a year he's been 100% healthy most seasons and with pretty bland QB play you aren't going to see many bombs.
I see Parker as fast but not super quick. He's a big receiver. He has top-end speed, but it takes a minute for him to get going.

trade for henry ruggs
reunite with tua
speed for speed
blame all watson rumors on fuller
totally unfounded fuller trying to get his best friend to miami
tua is and will be our guy

Apparently he also deleted his Instagram? Very curious why he wasn't at practice today.

EDIT: The Dolphins officially listed his absence as "Not injury related - Personal matter"

If Coach Flo cared and listened to fans and our emotions, he would have signed Isaiah Ford to a 6 year/$125M deal, named Reid Sinnet our starting QB, cut Tua, extended Iggy, slapped Bill Belichik at midfield last Sunday, thrown the challenge flag on so many unimportant plays, and cut Xavien Howard in July.

Fan is abbreviated for "fanatic".

:)
As long as he slaps BB I’m all in.

Back
Top Bottom