Will Gadsden be back fully for New England? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Gadsden be back fully for New England?

Gonk

Active Roster
Reaction score
Well, by the time the NE game rolls around, OG would've been down here for roughly three weeks. I think that is plenty of time for him to re-grip the system and play for us.

We're going to definetly need him though. If it's third and long, we really have no reciever besides Chambers who can pull in a hard-to-reach ball for the first down. Thompson and McKnight have had their fair share of drops this year. We can't gamble throwing it to those guys. Chambers will probably be doubled from here on out anyway. Gadsden would be perfect for this situation.

I say we mark him in as the #4 reciever and put him in on 3rd downs.

Not to mention the fans love him and that could really help in our upcoming home games.

Gasden should have Norv's system back down by the Patsie game. I would be more worried about having Fiedler and OG having their timing down then anything else.

Originally posted by Smacks
I would be more worried about having Fiedler and OG having their timing down then anything else.

why? OG is to JF, what sigfired is to roy.

OG is JF main WR... OG led the team in catches during the 2000/1 seasons. when jays introuble he has OG. you don't forget that because you haven't played in awhile.

also JF said this year, "all you have to do is throw it where the defenders can't get it, and he'll catch it."

with OG Chambers McMike and McKnight in the slot... we should have a great game.. rickey will probably be able to run

Timing is everything. Only practice for game day gets that timing back. OG and Jay haven't had much practice time together since last year.

Iunno, it seems like to me McKnight sucks bad in the slot. He seems like he would be a good slot WR, but to me it seems like all his big pass plays come from when he's out of it.

McKnight sucks in the slot Gadsen excels in it.

Back
Top Bottom