Will Gesicki Be A Pro Bowl TE This Year? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Gesicki Be A Pro Bowl TE This Year?

Down the road......absolutely. No question that once Tua is the QB, Gesicki will pile up the stats. MG might be the ultimate beneficiary of the uber accurate talents of TT.

2020 could be a weird year, (as if it hasn't been already), so there is no telling what could happen with this season. Certainly 2021 and beyond Gesicki will be a house hold name for football fans.

His talent is off the charts.

Maybe down the road but no way this coming season.

Plus, my understanding is that Chan Gailey's offense does not overly feature the TE.

Not sure how accurate that is and I am not going to do the research to find out. ;)

The hope is Gesicki continues his upward trend from the 2nd half of the 2019 season. Not sure what's in store for the TE's but hopefully he's a large part of whatever is planned. Pro Bowl? We'll see soon enough.

Could he? Sure. Will he? Maybe, maybe not.

The AFC doesn't have Gronk anymore(for a year+) but has guys like Kelce, Andrews, Waller, Henry(if ever healthy) and now Hooper.

So, it's not a cake walk to make the probowl in the AFC for that spot.

He did click with Fitz to end the year, so if he gets the targets, I could see him in the discussion.

I like the way you worded that

BTW - I think Gesicki's an excellent value backup TE in fantasy football. People who don't follow the Dolphins have little idea of his potential upside. Value... Value... Value...

I expect that Gesicki will continue to grow and put up career numbers. That being said, I don’t see him having the popularity to beat out guys in the AFC like Kelce or Andrews.

Looks pretty darn good to me, didn't have a drop in 2019 just needs more passes coming his way.

So many of his receptions were contested, it's remarkable.

The TD against Philly shows you all the talent in the world. Ryan Fitzpatrick rolled to the right and while Gesicki was "kinda" open, Fitzpatrick knew Gesicki could make the play on the ball if it's put in the air high enough, regardless of the defender. That was indefensable by the DB, even though he slipped, he actually had no chance even if he was pressed up against MG. Best case scenario for ANY DB in that situation is a dropped pass or more likely a PI.

I think he can do it. All the tools in the world. And it was fun watching him last year gain that confidence catching almost everything thrown his way. I know we'll be running the ball a lot but I sure hope he does not become forgotten in this offence. He has the ability to be a dynamic force..

Down the road......absolutely. No question that once Tua is the QB, Gesicki will pile up the stats. MG might be the ultimate beneficiary of the uber accurate talents of TT.

2020 could be a weird year, (as if it hasn't been already), so there is no telling what could happen with this season. Certainly 2021 and beyond Gesicki will be a house hold name for football fans.

His talent is off the charts.

I do agree that the possible uncertainty at QB this season regards Fitz or Tua and the bedding in of a new OL may slow his development. Agree with others he certainly started to show good signs over the second half of last season, but yes a pro bowl berth in the future is a possibility.

Back
Top Bottom