Will Greenbay feel the need to pull the trigger and move up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Greenbay feel the need to pull the trigger and move up

Phinsfan-Jay

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Is it me or could greenbay get the itch if Peterson is there at 9 or even Lynch to move ahead of the Texans and Bills and snatch either of the top backs, with that said, we could swap 1st's and they could relinquish a 2nd and 4th or 5th, meanwhile we could grab reggie nelson. Kalil in the 2nd, Sidney Rice in the 2nd, Lamar Woodley and the 3rd on John beck

Is it me or could greenbay get the itch if Peterson is there at 9 or even Lynch to move ahead of the Texans and Bills and snatch either of the top backs, with that said, we could swap 1st's and they could relinquish a 2nd and 4th or 5th, meanwhile we could grab reggie nelson. Kalil in the 2nd, Sidney Rice in the 2nd, Lamar Woodley and the 3rd on John beck

Where does GB pick? We need to stay near the top to get an OL in the first

i think its safe to say that we can talk about the draft seeing how it relates to our team so yea anyway Greenbay picks 16,

5 days till draft, i bet im the only one who watches the whole thing seriously. i look forward to these 2 days all year

So what would that give us? the 16th, 3 2nd's 3 4th's, a 5th, 6th and 7th?

i think its safe to say that we can talk about the draft seeing how it relates to our team so yea anyway Greenbay picks 16,

5 days till draft, i bet im the only one who watches the whole thing seriously. i look forward to these 2 days all year

no you not the only one
I watch the draft and tape it

also this is the one day I freely give my WIFE the credit card

Any trade that involves us getting Reggie Nelson sucks.

If Green Bay deals their 3rd for Randy Moss (which has been rumored) then the chance that they would trade up and get rid of more picks becomes very remote.

i was sitting lookin at different mocks and thought the same thing GB needs a rb badly and if peterson droppes to #9 i would think they just might wanna trade but at 16 im pickin joe staley before nelson

Back
Top Bottom