Will Grier, The Miami Dolphins 2nd Round Pick In 2019 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Grier, The Miami Dolphins 2nd Round Pick In 2019

Will Grier is the BEST QB in this draft class, sir.
How much of West Virginia’s season have you seen?

Serious question.

If he was playing well enough for our first, BELIEVE ME - I’d be pulling a Khrushchev and pounding the table with my shoe to do what it took to get him. As it stands currently, if he fell to us I’d try to trade back.

How much of West Virginia’s season have you seen?

Serious question.

If he was playing well enough for our first, BELIEVE ME - I’d be pulling a Khrushchev and pounding the table with my shoe to do what it took to get him. As it stands currently, if he fell to us I’d try to trade back.
I have a friend that is a WVU fan, but honestly, I've only caught a handful of WVU games live this year due to me always ****ing working. lol

I have watched a lot of the weekly highlights though on youtube, and Will Grier looks like an excellent project for us.

I have a friend that is a WVU fan, but honestly, I've only caught a handful of WVU games live this year due to me always ****ing working. lol

I have watched a lot of the weekly highlights though on youtube, and Will Grier looks like an excellent project for us.
Would you say that you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night? :lol:

WVU QB's = Geno Smith

I pass on Will Grier....

Back
Top Bottom