Will he talk when he arrives? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will he talk when he arrives?

Cover23

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
or will he go back to avoiding the media the best he can. Or will Saban tell him not to speak of the situation until the season starts.....so many questions to be answered.

Hi all, Its nice to be back in the sunny outback, I mean Calif, I mean India, Hey Travis, where the heck am I???

Saban will keep a pretty tight wrap on him like he is on all the rest of the players

I have a feeling we still won't hear from him for a while. Saban will do most of his talking at first - until some of the initial heat comes and goes.

When its all said and done, every Dolfan will love Ricky. Mad Dawg Mandich :Hand off to Ricky, he's up the middle, POW he runs over 37 Harrison, to the 30,40, Ricky's passes midfield, nobodies going to catch him, Ladies and Gentlemen that was a 76 yard TD run, if that aint your answer nothing is. Ricky Williams is back, just wait on it.

I really don't expect him to talk once he arrives but I expect him to talk to the media once he signs with us in late July. Though I wouldn't be surprised to hear a Ricky hater say "Ricky can't talk to the media because he threw his helmet in the garbage when he quit on us last summer". :tongue:

blackthought said:
When its all said and done, every Dolfan will love Ricky. Mad Dawg Mandich :Hand off to Ricky, he's up the middle, POW he runs over 37 Harrison, to the 30,40, Ricky's passes midfield, nobodies going to catch him, Ladies and Gentlemen that was a 76 yard TD run, if that aint your answer nothing is. Ricky Williams is back, just wait on it.

No more Mad Dog on the games

I think we will probably get some BS pressconference that will tell us nothing.

Like:
Yes i'm glad to be backwith the team
I'm working my way into the new system
etc.

And then we won't hear from him in awhile.

zachseau13 said:
No more Mad Dog on the games

You beat me to it...by the way, has that even been discussed? Who will be the next voice of the Fins on 790 the ticket?

I'd bet there won't be any PC and he won't be made available for interviews.

miamirick said:
You beat me to it...by the way, has that even been discussed? Who will be the next voice of the Fins on 790 the ticket?

I'm gonna miss maddog. The voice of the dolphins for us overseas fans.

miamirick said:

You know, it doesn't even matter who they get.

They will not be able to replace Mad Dog.

Back
Top Bottom