Will I Get The Dolphins On Local Channels Most Weeks? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will I Get The Dolphins On Local Channels Most Weeks?

Well AFC games used to be only on CBS, minus 2 games vs NFC but now the NFL changed all that so it's hard to tell anymore. In Central Florida, the Bucs and Jags take precedent over the Dolphins. We used to always get Dolphins games when Jags were at home but that's changed too. Last couple years Dolphins coverage went from about 10-12 games viewable down to about 7-8.

Who is the most popular team in Florida? Least?

That's crazy to me. In my state we've got one college team...nothing else. Crazy to think if a state actually has a pro team, it might only be shown to a small portion of the state...because there are other stinkin' pro teams in the same state.

How does the fan ratio break down in Florida, between the Fins, Jags, and Bucs?
Never met a jags or tampa fan and im in palm beach

Thank y’all for the help!

Looks like most weeks I’ll still have to figure something out

Seriously dont overlook streaming options there so good nowadays and theres plenty of options out there for cordcutters. Message me if you ever need help if your okay with computers id be glad to help a fellow fan out. Cutting the cord is very liberating.

My Comcast says Dolphins on CBS. I’m in St Lucie

I just moved from NJ to Sarasota. In NJ, I had sunday ticket to watch all the fin games. Will I get the fins in Sarasota??? So close...yet so far....

I’m out in Central Fl and get mostly Jags and Bucs.
We get a bone thrown out way every now and then but lately with our play we don’t get much televised games.

I’m about to do my yearly haggle with Direct TV.

Back
Top Bottom