Will Miami double dip in the draft?

utahphinsfan

Puck Fitzburgh
Reaction score
If so, what position? TE? WR? Pass Rusher? OL?

My preference is TE specifically Fleener and the kid from Northwestern. Next would be OL; Zeilter & Bergstrom (Utah)

Illuminate & dazzle me w/ your insight.

AccordOn13z

2014 "I Win" Champion.
Reaction score
I would have to think WR! Floyd and a speedy Receiver in the later rounds. Maybe T.Y. Hilton out of FIU (I'm bias). I think they go Big then Speed. I would LOVE Fleener but he's a reach at #8 but my MANcrush is high on him.

Canadi-Phin

I hate everyone else in the AFC East
Reaction score
The double dip has be receiver. It is the area where we lack the most depth. Plus this is the deepest receiver draft in sometime. We can get some guy later that could contribute this year, hopefully.

utahphinsfan

Puck Fitzburgh
Reaction score
I don't disagree about a perceived hole @ WR.

Considering where Philbin came from & the way the NFL is going, TE seems the most likely.

Dolphin Dave

Scout Team
Reaction score
I expect a double dip at WR. There is good depth at that position and with Marshall gone a huge need to fill. TE would be nice but there doesn't seam to be much depth in this class after Fleener so probably no double dip there IMO. OL wouldn't surprise me either. I could see us go after a couple of guards. I think that Murtha & Jerry compete for the RT spot.

Miamifin23

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Wr or o-line.. Carey is unsigned.. Leaving us with just long and pouncey... Pretty weak

Mudder1310

Starter
Reaction score
Unless the staff thinks our current bunch of wideouts are good we'll probably get multiple WR, I could see us trading down in the first and getting Floyd, then taking Marvin Jones or Givens in the 2nd. Possibly a later pick on Broyles.

Fin Thirteen

Club Member
Reaction score
I could see us doubling on WR and DE, since we lost both Marshall and Langford.

Top Bottom