Will Miami pull a San Diego?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Miami pull a San Diego??

dominizzo

CAMERON EARTH WAKE
Reaction score
2 years ago San Diego went a poor 4-12 record. they then went 12-4 with a good draft, good qb play , good running game and solid defense!!! I hope Miami will pull a Charger boost to get the team where it left off in 2000. I do think we have the personnel on the field and off the field. We gathered a good draft and our defense is pretty mich stronger than San Diego's. I see alot of positive things for these Dolfans. Thnx

Dominizzzzzzzzzo:cooldude:

death7star said:
it all depends on AJ.

True i do consider A.j a Drew brees prototype player. Feeley is in the position that Drew was in last year if u wanna start u better prove Value to the organization

Our defense is gonna kick the crap out of some people this year, our special teams will be better (because of health), our running game will be better (it can't be worse) and Hudson will have the O-line blowing people up...that being said.

I think if A.J. is competent (57-60%, 3,000-3,250 YDs., 20-25 TD's, 10-15 INTs.) we go 10-6 or better....I think it is that simple.

I think we all hope so... I really think we will at least be much improved.

The Qb position, OL, run defense and safety play will be the keys.

We know we likely have a good RB, that our front 7 should be solid except for the DT's who are ?'s, and that our wrs are good if theyre healthy.

This would be the best thing that ever happened. I would have never of thought of this. I hope that we make it to the playoffs!

Wagon Circler said:
Please, this is the AFCE. You have no chance to "pull a San Diego". However, you can't do much worse than last year. Miami will improve, but still probably be under .500.

Go hide urself in a closet with Jp loser losman. Ur not embarassed that ur Bills went to the bowl 4 times in a row and lost, shucks man we have 2 bowls u have how many uhm, ya true u have none. If Miami were to go there 4 times we would of won at least 2 bowls heheh. Go hide urself in a closet u and ur team that sucks of a$$ bigggytime:wink:

mia wont pull a sd but they might pull a new eng, miami may go 5-11 in sabans 1st yr, like bill b did, and then next year they may go all the way....

but sd did that in afc west, not at all tough like the east is, and brees is a very good qb, a j is a big ?

patsdynasty said:
mia wont pull a sd but they might pull a new eng, miami may go 5-11 in sabans 1st yr, like bill b did, and then next year they may go all the way....

but sd did that in afc west, not at all tough like the east is, and brees is a very good qb, a j is a big ?

Our division is too tough to pull that kinda turnaround off...Brees wasnt exactly touted as a very good qb goin into last year. Actually if Rivers hadnt held out Brees probably wouldnt have seen the field at all.

I don't know if we can pull a SD(I hope we do), but I see us more as an 8-8 team this year and back in the playoffs in 2006.

The east has been the toughest division in football for the past few years, whether that continues in 05 is yet to be seen.

stan marino said:
Our division is too tough to pull that kinda turnaround off...Brees wasnt exactly touted as a very good qb goin into last year. Actually if Rivers hadnt held out Brees probably wouldnt have seen the field at all.
Maybe Aj will hold out and he wont see the field at all. Oh man that would be great. Oh well, I can always dream :D

Boik14 said:
Maybe Aj will hold out and he wont see the field at all. Oh man that would be great. Oh well, I can always dream :D

LOL im not sure about that being a good thing...Can Gus start?

Back
Top Bottom