Will Mike Shanahan Be Fired? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Mike Shanahan Be Fired?

Will Mike Shanahan Be Fired after this season?

• Yes

Votes: 15 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
With all the very questionable, Wanny like moves this year that include signing most of the Browns' D-Line, drafting Clarett, trading for a troubled Punter and now possibly signing Rice, do you think this is Shanahan's final draw in Denver?

No, he will not get fired hes makes the playoffs damn near evry year and he has two Sbs under his belt.

Nublar7 said:
With all the very questionable, Wanny like moves this year that include signing most of the Browns' D-Line, drafting Clarett, trading for a troubled Punter and now possibly signing Rice, do you think this is Shanahan's final draw in Denver?
He'll survive, he may be under presure if they fail to make the playoffs but he'll winds up with a top 5 pick when the redskins inevitably suck and will probably be hailed as a genius again :rolleyes:

Shanahan hasn't done much since #7 retired , he's made just3 playoff apperances as a WC team and has been pounded in each game.

I think that if the Broncos doesnt go past the Wild Card game, then i do expect Shanahan to be fired.

If they don't make playoffs this year (which I think the odds are really stacking against them this year because I'm thinking SD and KC will make playoofs unless all 3 of them do which is rare but possible), than I see a very good chance of Shanahan getting fired. As of now, I don't think he should be... but I'm expecting Denver to have a disappointing season.

Broncos cant win in the playoffs w/o Elway Shannehan good coach just not on the right team anymore

I don't know. It's amazing to me how he hasn't been fired yet. He has to have some really distasteful pictures of the owner. That's how I think Jay was Dave's stater for 5 freakin' years.

MarxBrother said:
I don't know. It's amazing to me how he hasn't been fired yet. He has to have some really distasteful pictures of the owner. That's how I think Jay was Dave's stater for 5 freakin' years.

lyndhurst?! im in belleville right over the bridge

If he doesn't make the playoffs this year he will be job searching next year.

Living in Colorado, I can tell you that very few owners have as close a relationship as Shanny, and the Donkeys owner (Pat Bowlen)....even if Denver were to have a couple sub par years I don't see Shanny being fired....especially after they won two superbowls for Bowlen. Denver may not get back to a superbowl in the near future but I think they should be a playoff team in the AFC West.

He should be fired, his teams have done nothing since #7 retired.

Back
Top Bottom