Will Minor Step Up? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Minor Step Up?

BuGaLoU

Practice Squad
Reaction score
My friend and I were talking about this.

Do you guys think Minor will look at this as a huge opportunity and play harder to prove he can do it? I've always liked Minor, and looked at him as one of the best back ups in the league. I posted just the other night how I thought he could start for atleast 1/3 of the teams in the NFL. Irronically enough, it looks like I'm eatting my words a little now cause he will be starting for us.

I can't help but be positive and think Minor will get the job done. I can only hope in 2 months, after a few games, we will be saying "Ricky who?"

Ogun and chambers are go to go now too!

BuGaLoU said:
I can't help but be positive and think Minor will get the job done. I can only hope in 2 months, after a few games, we will be saying "Ricky who?"

:rofl4:

BuGaLoU said:
My friend and I were talking about this.

Do you guys think Minor will look at this as a huge opportunity and play harder to prove he can do it? I've always liked Minor, and looked at him as one of the best back ups in the league. I posted just the other night how I thought he could start for atleast 1/3 of the teams in the NFL. Irronically enough, it looks like I'm eatting my words a little now cause he will be starting for us.

Ogun and chambers are go to go now too!
Like you, I have been saying that we were lucky to have a back like Minor as a backup to whats-his-name. I also said he could be starting on plenty of teams no so fortunate as we ONCE WERE. I'm optimistic that Minor can become a more important part of this offense, but he'll more than likely be sharing downs, maybe even with a strong big guy like Morris who can handle 3rd downs.

Russell takes over on returns to lighten the load on Minor.

Course, this is all just speculation, but hey, I like Minor, always have. Guys got some talent, but how far will it take us?

he'll be solid...maybe a 3.5-4.0 ypc runner and will prob get us 800-1000yd next season depending on how much we run him but i doubt he is as good as us DOLPHIN FANS look at him

I wonder how Minor felt/will feel when he finds out about Ricky?

Happy to get the start, and a HUGE chance, devistated because its more than likely the season. :(

BuGaLoU said:
Shut up! I'm trying to make myself feel a little better! :tongue:
Ok I will try to be nice. I don't know what I would do if this happened to my team.

I think Minor will b OK....thts bout all i got to say. Now excuse me, i have an appointment with the TV. Im going to watch ESPN News for the next 78 hours in hope of BREAKING NEWS: Ricky WIlliams comming back to play for Miami!

FinFan24 said:
I think Minor will b OK....thts bout all i got to say. Now excuse me, i have an appointment with the TV. Im going to watch ESPN News for the next 78 hours in hope of BREAKING NEWS: Ricky WIlliams comming back to play for Miami!
Hear hear! :cry:

Back
Top Bottom