Will Our Dolphins Start Out 0-4? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Our Dolphins Start Out 0-4?

Nope

macho man randy next question GIF

Good stuff posted. I would add that IF these four games were happening in the second half I would be thinking differently. MANY changes to start out the year is normally a recipe for mistakes and problems and little margin vs good teams for those to happen.

Flores is in Pitt not New England. We don't know who is calling the plays for NE as of yet.

Baltimore always gives us fits (minus last year), however they were decimated in injuries.

I would be happy with going 2-2 the first 4, with close losses to Buffalo and Baltimore.
I heard somewhere that Matt Patricia would be calling NE's plays.

If I had to guess I would say 2-2 in our first 4 games, but I have no idea who we will win or lose to.

One silver lining in all the changes is that there is no tape for the Pats to look at. I'm sure McD will use some stuff same as last year but believe his O will be more different than the same.

Personally, I think 2W-2L is the most reasonable probability for the Dolphins.

I also anticipate that 3W-1L is not that improbable. As of now, I consider that 3rd win a toss-up.
Better yet, I can see a possibility to go 4W-0L, but that would be a very low probability.
Pats needs to be a W, until we beat the Bills they get the benefit of doubt. I find it improbable that we beat Cinciy on a short week at Cincy. The Ravens are our best chance given our defensive stand last year. Itā€™s gonna be a tough game especially with the Ravens wanting some revenge. Thatā€™s a big boy game, good barometer. Would be a massive W in the AFC especially wildcard.

This roster should be 3-1 after 4 games... If you cant beat the Pats and Ravens and split with Bengals/Bills... It was a **** all-in...

This roster should be 3-1 after 4 games... If you cant beat the Pats and Ravens and split with Bengals/Bills... It was a **** all-in...

There it isā€¦with this rosterā€¦2-2 is the minimum. 3-1, imo, is the expectation if weā€™re serious about a playoff berth!

I donā€™t see how we lose to the pats. Tua is 3-0 vs them and this is his best team by far. Pats might of got worse.

Ravens, we blueprinted how to beat them last year. Tons of cover 0 and blitz, again we got better and our pass rush should be even better.

Bills have our number, wouldnā€™t bet on it but possible we upset them, this is the least likely scenario.

Bengals Iā€™m not confident on. Think they were more of just a team that got hit at the right time. Obviously Joey B is great but I donā€™t expect an unbeatable team. With our corners, we match up fairly well with them. Tough game but winnable.

We will be 3-1, that I will bet on.

People need to stop acting like the Patriots are the team to beat.
Brady isnt there.
Their OC is Matt ****ing Patricia.
Their best WR is Devante Parker.
They lost their best defensive player in JC Jackson
Bellichick cant draft worth a **** and it shows without Brady.

They. Are. Done.

I fully expect us to be one of the top 8 teams in the NFL. We have incredible team speed and are now adding a potent high flying offense to a very steady defense returning in tact plus Ingram. Coaching should be so much better!! Tua should be so much better. How long before were playing really good football at the season's start is the only question. If we come out of the gate on a roll there's no limit on our potential.

Hard to go 17-0 while starting out 0-4.
But really, if you can't win the home games vs your divisional opponents you are at best going 2-4 in the division and will be battling the jets for the cellar. If we start out 0-4 I will be beyond shocked maybe suicidal and hoping to go 0-17, getting a new coach, new QB, and a new plan. And possibly a new wife because i will be so pissed NOBODY would be able to live with me.

Back
Top Bottom