Will Our Dolphins Start Out 0-4? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Our Dolphins Start Out 0-4?

i thought im on the pessimistic side, but im expecting no worse than 2-2
Yeah I still dont get this thread... Its like going to a wedding, walking straight to the bride telling her: "Congrats Amanda! Btw... have you considered the possibility that Mike is cheating on you? Man that would suck!..."

More like 4-0 buddy. The pats aren’t beating Miami in Miami in September I don’t care what. They already proved they can stop Lamar Jackson and beat Baltimore. This bullshit with Buffalo is coming to an end Miami is not getting swept by these assholes again. Cincinnati is overrated I don’t care about their Super Bowl appearance. Xavian Howard will shut down Ja’Marr Chase for the most part and Joe Burrow is nothing special in my opinion. Instead of questioning our first 4 games maybe you should question how teams are going to stop Miami. Fins Up!!!

1659358584187.gif

Last edited:
Yeah I still dont get this thread... Its like going to a wedding, walking straight to the bride telling her: "Congrats Amanda! Btw... have you considered the possibility that Mike is cheating on you? Man that would suck!..."
I live in Miami and fellow Phanitics and I get together every couple of weekends to drink and talk Phins and Fantasy. We've all gone to tons of games and been VERY long suffering die hards.

We also enjoy hearing what other Phans are thinking. And you have a thread.

Pats, Ravens and Bengals are in the bag, IMO. It all comes down to whether we'll beat the Bills.

I expect to see 4-0. With that beatdown, Miami finally got over the hump with Baltimore. And, Jackson is a bum; I've never been impressed by him. I think this will be the year that Josh Allen does one of two things: either he gets injured because of his scrambling, or he highlights his inaccuracy and loses a few games due to INTs. Also, I don't see the Bengals as a Super Bowl team at all; in fact, IMO the Super Bowl did not feature the best teams last season... they just got lucky.

I expect to see 4-0, but the fact that 3/5 of the worst o-line in the league from last season is their starting o-line this year may be a problem.

Agree. Cincy caught lightning in a bottle at the right time

As for the NFC last yr, the best teams were IMO Tampa, GB, & the rams
More like 4-0 buddy. The pats aren’t beating Miami in Miami in September I don’t care what. They already proved they can stop Lamar Jackson and beat Baltimore. This bullshit with Buffalo is coming to an end Miami is not getting swept by these assholes again. Cincinnati is overrated I don’t care about their Super Bowl appearance. Xavian Howard will shut down Ja’Marr Chase for the most part and Joe Burrow is nothing special in my opinion. Instead of questioning our first 4 games maybe you should question how teams are going to stop Miami. Fins Up!!!

View attachment 114903

Don't forget BMore's best WR (last season) is now in AZ.

I think they can be at least 2-2. I think they will win the first two games and lose to the Bills and Bengals. The Ravens passing offense doesn't scare me at all.

Agree. Cincy caught lightning in a bottle at the right time

As for the NFC last yr, the best teams were IMO Tampa, GB, & the rams

Don't forget BMore's best WR (last season) is now in AZ.
I know I’m being highly optimistic But going to New England in September is completely different than New England coming to Miami in September. 1-0 I know Buffalo is a tough out But Miami is going to be much improved this year and Buffalo has to come to Miami in September as well.

As I mentioned, We shutdown Lamar Jackson before and I believe they can do it again. I remember when Miami Beat Bmore last season Lamar Jackson couldn’t find any running room. Why can’t they do that against Josh Allen!! However, I think they can go in there and win that game.

At Cincy Will be a tough game but I still think Miami can win that game. We just need Cam Wake for a walk off safety lol. It’s a winnible game as far as I’m concerned. Definitely need to stop this Buffalo bullshit!! AVG or Possibly our new draft pick Channing Tindall Can Stop Alan from running rampant.

I feel much better about our matchup with the bengals then the ravens in Baltimore.

I know I’m being highly optimistic But going to New England in September is completely different than New England coming to Miami in September. 1-0 I know Buffalo is a tough out But Miami is going to be much improved this year and Buffalo has to come to Miami in September as well.

As I mentioned, We shutdown Lamar Jackson before and I believe they can do it again. I remember when Miami Beat Bmore last season Lamar Jackson couldn’t find any running room. Why can’t they do that against Josh Allen!! However, I think they can go in there and win that game.

At Cincy Will be a tough game but I still think Miami can win that game. We just need Cam Wake for a walk off safety lol. It’s a winnible game as far as I’m concerned. Definitely need to stop this Buffalo bullshit!! AVG or Possibly our new draft pick Channing Tindall Can Stop Alan from running rampant.

A very good point.

I think the fact that we should have a competent offense makes up for having a new system. They don't need to have fully mastered the playbook, they need to have a solid understanding of the concepts and the game plan each week early on and develop that mastery.

0-4 and 4-0 seem like the absolute least like results. I think all other records are reasonable.

I am so sick of this thread being bumped up, let this BS thread Die, please 💪

This is an early nomination for worst post of the year. hey OP, wth is your deal….”we can easily be 0-4”? What?? Even with our team last year, which is now much improved, we had a really good chance of NOT being 0-4. Gtfo.

Back
Top Bottom