Will Percy Harvin be the 3rd WR taken? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Percy Harvin be the 3rd WR taken?

Will I break even or win 70$?

• Break even (Harvin gets picked as 3rd WR)

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Win 70$ (Nicks or HBey are the 3rd WR taken)

Votes: 13 81.3%

• Total voters

ADavieDolphin

StickyIckyRicky
Reaction score
I say no, i think it's clear Crabtree and Maclin are the best WRs.. it's also clear that we will not likely be anywhere near those two guys on draft day...

I have already made a bet for 40$ that Percy Harvin isn't a top 15 pick... So I'm assuming I'll win that bet easily... But yesterday i told him harvin might not be a first rounder, and that he will NOT be the 3rd WR taken...

So we bet 40/30 he gets 40 and Harvin, I get 30 and Nicks+HeywardBey...

People are really high on Nicks, i'd love him across from ginn, with bess and cama in the middle! WOW we are actually really good now!!
Heyward Bey is simply the most physical freak of WR out there, although i think he has the most bust potential, if he runs 4.3's and faster on the field then he could be one the best deep threats in the league with his size...

Harvin i think will put up Reggie Bush like numbers, in no way am I bashing Percy, he might put up the most numbers out of this whole class, if he can stay healthy. Out of these 6 bigtime WR's Crab/Harv/Mac/Nicks/Bey/Britt i think Harvin has the most injury issues.. he's also the smallest... He's the only national Champion available, 2x at that, so props there...

Thats why i made the bet, Do you think I'll Break Even or Win 70$
in other terms - Will Percy be the 3rd WR taken, or will it be Nicks/HBey.

I think Harvin will get nabbed up 3rd. I think with eddie royal and desean jackson doing well last year could help his draft status.

I dont want him by any means, but i think he'll be taken 3rd

I think Harvin will get nabbed up 3rd. I think with eddie royal and desean jackson doing well last year could help his draft status.

I dont want him by any means, but i think he'll be taken 3rd

You should want him, the guy is unbelieveable. That being said, I keep coming back to Hakeem Nicks, especially since we signed Jake Grove.

As a side note, we needed a vet CB bad and the pats nab Shawn Springs and Leigh Bodden. Curious. I can say this- having watched Jason Allen in TC- his physical talent is ridiculous- the team must be high on him and Nate Jone to let AG go. It might be Jason Allen's time.

Colts should get him he would be so good there but he will be the 4th or 5th WR taken, Bey will go to Tampa and Nicks might go before him too just depends i see nicks in NY with the Giants

Back
Top Bottom