Will Poole signs with K.C. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Poole signs with K.C.

Nice to see him trying to make another comeback. Likely won't stick, but at least he is trying.

I feel bad for the guy. He looked like a 4th round steal in 2004, but that injury destroyed his career.

I wish him luck....certainly has some good pros to learn from in front of him there.

Good luck to him.

He had a pretty solid rookie season. That injury was devastating.

He filled in nicely for Patrick Surtain in that Cincy game a couple years ago. I was really hoping he would get healthy for the Dolphins. They need DBs badly. I think getting rid of Surtain may have been Saban's 2nd biggest mistake after signing Dante. I could be wrong, I am no cap expert but man I wish they had Patrick back:(

He filled in nicely for Patrick Surtain in that Cincy game a couple years ago. I was really hoping he would get healthy for the Dolphins. They need DBs badly. I think getting rid of Surtain may have been Saban's 2nd biggest mistake after signing Dante. I could be wrong, I am no cap expert but man I wish they had Patrick back:(

Not if Matt Roth turns out to be a solid starter. He's who we drafted with the 2nd round pick aquired for Surtain. Thats good compensation when considering Surtain's age and the $50mil contract the Chiefs gave him.

Back
Top Bottom