Will Poole | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Poole

Duss

Active Roster
Reaction score
I hope Saban knows what he his doing if he doesnt start him if surtain is traded

There are so many people on here that are nervous about decisions Saban may not even have to make. Just kick back, relax, chill out and watch our new coach/GM do his thing. It's all going to come together...Saban will make it happen.

Poole will be the nickel.

Howard would start alongside Madison, that may well change by the end of the season.

finsnchips said:
Poole will be the nickel.

Howard would start alongside Madison, that may well change by the end of the season.

If we change to zone coverage, Howard will be fine. He suffered in man coverage though.

touborg said:
If we change to zone coverage, Howard will be fine. He suffered in man coverage though.
he suffered in the nickel... I am sure he was meant to play the outside, with Surtain in the slot, but that never materialized.

What exactly is the deal with Poole.

I remember he was highly touted and slipped because of his 40 time. (That right?)

I remember Poole being the one bright spot in last years off season. Does everyone think he can be a solid starter?

Slim said:
What exactly is the deal with Poole.

I remember he was highly touted and slipped because of his 40 time. (That right?)

I remember Poole being the one bright spot in last years off season. Does everyone think he can be a solid starter?
he is the ultimate replacement for pat.. and has the potential to be a #1 CB in this league.

He had off the field issues, but was ill before the draft, lost weight and ran a slow 40.

duss12 said:
I hope Saban knows what he his doing if he doesnt start him if surtain is traded

Don't sweat it. It's become plainly obvious that we will be a cover 2 team. Press corners will not be a neccessity. Their freakin humongous contracts won't be neither.

I foresee the end of Sam Madison's days in a Dolphins uniform as soon as it's more of a cap friendly move.

The New England Patriots haven't discovered a youth serum. They just don't put their DB's on an island. That's what we're moving to. Thankfully, the days of the Miami Dolphins 5 million dollar per year cornerbacks are over.

All I Know is last year when Poole played you hardly EVER heard his name, or saw the back of his Jersey which is a really good thing for a CB, cuz it means he wasn't getting roasted or allowing a ton catches. Poole reminds me of Madison when he first came out.......Good solid rookie who's just gonna get a lot better

outlawd2u said:
All I Know is last year when Poole played you hardly EVER heard his name, or saw the back of his Jersey which is a really good thing for a CB, cuz it means he wasn't getting roasted or allowing a ton catches.

Teams didn't have to pass against us. They were running down the throats of the Dolphins. I wouldn't elevate him to superstar status just yet.

ZOD said:
Teams didn't have to pass against us. They were running down the throats of the Dolphins. I wouldn't elevate him to superstar status just yet.
that is why we had one of the best pass defenses :D

finsnchips said:
that is why we had one of the best pass defenses :D

And never discount the fact that the coverage behind Will Poole could have looked like this........
1927100_0737.JPG

Thread distortion added for free!! :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom