• Ricky Wont play enough to get 500 Yards

Votes: 23 18.4%
  • Just Give Ronnie The Ball and Give Ricky Cleanup Duty

Votes: 27 21.6%

• Total voters

dolfreak

RoNNiE 4 MVP
Reaction score
When Ricky comes back after serving his 4 game suspension, do you think he'll rush for at least 800 yards???

Keep in Mind he'll be splitting time with Ronnie, Lamar, Travis, and Sammy.

clear.gif
clear.gif

My guess is right at 500 change-of-pace yards, assuming he makes the team.

He'll really be splitting time with Brown, unless he gets injured. I see Brown getting most of the carries but Ricky doing some big damage as well, kind of like David-Foster in Carolina.

Don't know if he will be splitting much time with Minor but hey..

i think he will because Saban is gonna be real careful giving Ronnie the ball so much in his rookie year

I doubt that Ricky will even get to smell the 800 yards. It seems more likely that he will get 400-600 rushing yards. It will all depend on how his role will be in the offense.

popularwar said:
He'll really be splitting time with Brown, unless he gets injured. I see Brown getting most of the carries but Ricky doing some big damage as well, kind of like David-Foster in Carolina.

I see this too... but I think we won't see his full role until Week 9. After serving 4 games suspension, he'll be worked back into "game shape" as to prevent a conditioning related injury.

I realistically see him get 5 - 10 touches a game until Week 9. Then, his longer term role will become 10 - 15 carries with Ronnie getting 15 - 20.

I reallly don't see Ronnie being a 25-30 carry/game back right now. Not too mention our tremendous quality depth, this offense and it's utilization of ALL FBs/RBs simply doesn't allow for it.

Gordon will take Ricky's carries until he returns. And, I expect to see Morris and Evans getting a lot of the short yardage carries early on.

Ricky will probably get 500 - 600 yards this year. Not bad for missing 4 games and splitting time the rest.

Yeah...Ricky Williams has always had great seasons when he wasnt injuried with the saints/dolphins. Putting 40 lbs on for Ricky won't be that hard. If you already had alot of muscle to begin with its relatively easy to put that weight back on. Not to mention Ricky is just physically gifted. I see Ronnie getting around 600-700 rushing yards, and ricky getting about 1000

FinFan90 said:
This all depends on the O-line and how well the O can adapt to the new system.
Just what I was thinking. Our line will dictate every aspect of our offense.

Back
Top Bottom