Will Ricky wear 34? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Ricky wear 34?

Spray Mucus

Ray Lucas' mom didn't take vitamins
Reaction score
do you think he'll stick with 34?

I only ask becuz I might want to get the #34 jersey.

Nublar7 said:
Yeah he will be 34. No reason to change.

is that an assumption. I mean I assume the same. but he hasn't said for sure right?

I've been so busy, I've been out of the loop for last month.

Why would you spend money on his Jersey! Let him prove himself first! My Jersey has and will stay in my closet. If he comes back, plays strong for a year and stays clean, then I may wear it again.

Spray Mucus said:
is that an assumption. I mean I assume the same. but he hasn't said for sure right?

I've been so busy, I've been out of the loop for last month.
Well, I guess it technically isn't 100%, but I don't see any reason why he would choose another number over 34. It is still available and he has had that number for his entire NFL career and most of his college days. This isn't like the Michael Jordan situation where he had to change his number. In that situation I believe his number 23 was already retired which prevented players from using it no matter who they were. I am 99.99999% sure he will be 34.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Why would you spend money on his Jersey! Let him prove himself first! My Jersey has and will stay in my closet. If he comes back, plays strong for a year and stays clean, then I may wear it again.
So you are saying if he proves himself you'll come out of the closet w/ his jersey on? :lol:

(just a joke, don't take it the wrong way)

NJFINSFAN1 said:

bandwagon? :D

It would be cool for him to change his # since he is (hopfully) a changed man.

If I remember right, there aren't that many RB numbers available. He's probably stuck at 34 in the preseason, but I wouldn't be totally shocked to see him make a change at the end of his suspension.

Jimmy James said:
If I remember right, there aren't that many RB numbers available. He's probably stuck at 34 in the preseason, but I wouldn't be totally shocked to see him make a change at the end of his suspension.

The only # that is free (i think) is #37, but Ricky would look werid with that #. If i remember correctly, didn't Ricky wear #32 in college his first year or two?

Back
Top Bottom