Will Ronnie be like Emmit as in Effective? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Ronnie be like Emmit as in Effective?

dominizzo said:
since 2001 hes been garbage i dont want ronnie to be like eddie

He was a great back that was overused something Ricky tried to avoid.

I think our feature back will be used in a more diversified way thus extending his playing time.

JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
Emmit's O-line wasnt super duper it was ok, and he is just a hard runner, who didnt like to stop running until they stopped both of his legs, he did have a better o-line then (better then ours at least)

Plus dude your a bills fan, and you havent got that great of an O-line, u lost your big tackle or w/e so be quiet
Your an idiot for two reasons. First off Dallas in the 90's had maybe the biggest and best OL of all time.

Secondly no offense to anyone else around here but who is a Dolphins fan to tell me what is wrong with my team? We lost our big tackle? Mike Williams 6'7 360 is still with us. And when did I ever say our OL was the best? Your a *******, if you havent anything smart to say keep thyne mouth shut.

dominizzo said:
Listen guys i know its early to compare running backs. You think Ronnie will have the stats like Smith or will he be a Eddie George type player which is decent getting his 900 -1000 yard seasons 7,8 tds. Ur thoughts my finfans.:cooldude:
Emmit Smith was successful because he always managed to avoid the big injury while gaining the big yardage. I haven't watched alot of Georges games so I don't know about him. Ronnie could be like an Emmit if he gains yards, stays in the NFL long enough, and avoids injury. Only that way he can have the success Emmit had.

Too early to tell, for all we know he could get a broken leg, like what Joe Theismann got from the original LT.
119680-1.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Him

gr8slayer said:
Your an idiot for two reasons. First off Dallas in the 90's had maybe the biggest and best OL of all time.

Secondly no offense to anyone else around here but who is a Dolphins fan to tell me what is wrong with my team? We lost our big tackle? Mike Williams 6'7 360 is still with us. And when did I ever say our OL was the best? Your a *******, if you havent anything smart to say keep thyne mouth shut.
An bad o-line doesnt always mean a runningback cant have great success. Ladainian Tomlinson had a bad oline two years ago and he still managed over 1500 yards. Besides our o-line had a huge upgrade with the arrival of Hudson Houck.

gr8slayer said:

You are always on here telling us what is wrong with our team so what is the difference in hearing what fins fans have to say about yours?

T tes said:
An bad o-line doesnt always mean a runningback cant have great success. Ladainian Tomlinson had a bad oline two years ago and he still managed over 1500 yards. Besides our o-line had a huge upgrade with the arrival of Hudson Houck.

Just ask Barry Sanders

Christ, who really knows. Which qb that is going to be taken will be the next hall of famer. No one really knows. All we should be attempting to predict, is which player is the best fit to help our team for the long haul.

Hank Hill was a RB for Arlen High, but he was no Billdozer

Jaj said:
Hank Hill I'm pretty sure was a RB too...

That Billdozer was something else. He made a comeback in his 40s and dragged the entire opposing defense into the end zone to regain a tie for his school TD record. Took about five minutes for a 1 yard run but awesome to behold.

Hank Hill was more of a halfback type. They showed a clip of his end zone dance. Pathetic. He has every right to be embarrassed.

Peggy Hill, BTW, has the biggest ego on TV, not just the biggest feet.

Phin_Phan said:
IMO Smith may hold the records, but I wouldnt even put him in the top 5 RB's in NFL history:

5) Ricky Williams................:rolleyes:
4) O.J. Simpson
3) Eric Dickerson
2) Jim Brown
1) Barry Sanders

1) Jim Brown

2) Walter Payton
3) O.J.
4) Barry Sanders
5) Gale Sayers

Back
Top Bottom