Will Ronnie Brown get 1k rush yards? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Ronnie Brown get 1k rush yards?

Nah. The Dolts can throw it. We have no DBs to counter their passing game; they're all hurt. They'll light up the scoreboard. We'll be playing catch-up and throwing all day. No chance for Ronnie to run.

Hope I'm wrong, of course.

Nah. The Dolts can throw it. We have no DBs to counter their passing game; they're all hurt. They'll light up the scoreboard. We'll be playing catch-up and throwing all day. No chance for Ronnie to run.

Hope I'm wrong, of course.

Unfortunately, I have to agree. I can see us getting down quickly and turning the pass very early in the game. I can also see the Colts stacking the line, making Cleo Lemon beat us. However, I think the Colts offense is the biggest detractor to Ronnie not getting 1,000 yards. The Colts have been stacking the box alot lately to no avail. Even with a game the analysts said the Colts defense played well, they gave up alot of yards to Rudi Johnson.

If we stick to the run, I firmly believe Ronnie will get 1,000 yards. However, Mike Mularkey hasn't done it all year. Why would he start on the last game of the season?

They can stack the box and still not stop the run. You can combine one of their linebackers with one of their DTs and they probably weigh less than Keith Traylor.

Its pretty obvious that none of us can actually predict this
why must everyone think he'll get to 1000
he does have a chance
but doesnt anybody ever look back at their predictions
9 times out of 10 its not even close to what actually happens
in the minnesota game,
lots of people expected ronnie brown to have a pretty good game like around, ummm 150 yards and 2 tds
they all thought that miami will be the team that finally breaks the vikings run D
now how many yards did ronnie get in that game?

the bottom line is that all of these prediction threads are stupid and all its does is give u false hope

no offense though:wink:

the bottom line is that all of these prediction threads are stupid and all its does is give u false hope

no offense though:wink:

I don't think you understand the purpose of all of us hanging out on this board. It's not for the purpose of making accurate predictions. It's to exercise our Fins obsessions and have fun making stupid predictions.

If Ron Dayne can run for 153 yards and a touchdown against them then I think Ronnie will have a huge game and get over 1000 yards.

I just saw on NFL network that Redskins RB L. Betts broke 1,000 yards in just 8 games this year!!! I sure hope Ronnie gets his 1,000 on Sunday. He can't afford not to anymore in my opinion. That said, I think he'll get his 1,000.......

PHINZ RULE!!!!

wow

I just saw on NFL network that Redskins RB L. Betts broke 1,000 yards in just 8 games this year!!! I sure hope Ronnie gets his 1,000 on Sunday. He can't afford not to anymore in my opinion. That said, I think he'll get his 1,000.......

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I feel that was quite odd. You posted that twice, which was almost as if to rub it in. I find that offensive. Please do not use such misconduct again.

PHINZ RULE!!!!
He was splitting more then half the carries when Clinton was in the lineup and Clinton also missed most of the season so him getting 1000 yards doesn't surprise me.

I feel that was quite odd. You posted that twice, which was almost as if to rub it in. I find that offensive. Please do not use such misconduct again.

Who are you, what are you doing here, and why should I listen to you???....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Who are you, what are you doing here, and why should I listen to you???....

PHINZ RULE!!!
Way to avoid the topic. What are you trying to do? I am sorry if I offended you by the remarks towards you favorite mainstream-pop recording artist, but that is no reason to speak with such hostility. The phrase "what are you doing here" sounds almost as if you are saying I am not welcome here. I find that offensive.

Back
Top Bottom