Will Ronnie Brown get 1k rush yards? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Ronnie Brown get 1k rush yards?

The only reason Ronnie would not reach 1,000 yards for the season and go over 100 yards plus against Indy would be because Mularkey only gives Ronnie 12 carries. 10 for 85 in the 1st half and 2 for 10 yards in the 2nd half.

Way to avoid the topic. What are you trying to do? I am sorry if I offended you by the remarks towards you favorite mainstream-pop recording artist, but that is no reason to speak with such hostility. The phrase "what are you doing here" sounds almost as if you are saying I am not welcome here. I find that offensive.

Don't worry about BLITZ dude... He reacts the same way to everyone... You have popped up out here recently though and many would question why since you seem to be a 49er's fan... How did you come about to join our forum?

I believe that we have a game against you guys next year but this definitely is an early check-in!!!:D

Don't worry about BLITZ dude... He reacts the same way to everyone... You have popped up out here recently though and many would question why since you seem to be a 49er's fan... How did you come about to join our forum?

I believe that we have a game against you guys next year but this definitely is an early check-in!!!:D
We face the NFC East next year.

eh...

"Popped out of nowhere", and post as frequently as anyone! Heh. Hes not asking in a respectful way such as you just did though, he was directing it in more of an insultive "go away" type tone, which is not respectable or kind in my opinion,

"Popped out of nowhere", and post as frequently as anyone! Heh. Hes not asking in a respectful way such as you just did though, he was directing it in more of an insultive "go away" type tone, which is not respectable or kind in my opinion,

He is not a respectable type of poster.

This is so laughable that we're excited by the possibility of 1000 yards out of our #2 pick. For him to be even in the top 10 backs in this league, he needs to be rushing for 1200-1500 yards. In my opinion, this year has been a letdown. Everyone said that we would see greatness now that he's not splitting time with Ricky. I haven't seen a flash of greatness yet. Heck, I haven't seen anything past 1 decent game against a good Chicago Bears D that now isn't even that good, so that is tainted as well.

wow

This is so laughable that we're excited by the possibility of 1000 yards out of our #2 pick. For him to be even in the top 10 backs in this league, he needs to be rushing for 1200-1500 yards. In my opinion, this year has been a letdown. Everyone said that we would see greatness now that he's not splitting time with Ricky. I haven't seen a flash of greatness yet. Heck, I haven't seen anything past 1 decent game against a good Chicago Bears D that now isn't even that good, so that is tainted as well.

Hes had more than one decent game, and the game against the Bears was GREAT, not decent. 1200-1500 = where he'd be if it weren't for the injuries. No ones "getting excited" about 1000, they're debating whether he will make it, which I believe he will. You haven't seen a flash of greatness because you haven't watched the games close enough.

Way to avoid the topic.

The topic was will Ronnie get his 1,000. I answered yes....

I am sorry if I offended you by the remarks towards you favorite mainstream-pop recording artist, but that is no reason to speak with such hostility.

How could I be offended by your own personal taste in music?? You actually think I care what you say about Lacuna Coil???...:sidelol:

The phrase "what are you doing here" sounds almost as if you are saying I am not welcome here. I find that offensive.

I'm sorry you find that offensive, I was just curious considering that you're a 49er's fan. You do spend a lot of time here if you don't mind me saying. You're certainly welcome here though, I would never tell anyone to leave....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

ah

The topic was will Ronnie get his 1,000. I answered yes....

How could I be offended by your own personal taste in music?? You actually think I care what you say about Lacuna Coil???...:sidelol:

I'm sorry you find that offensive, I was just curious considering that you're a 49er's fan. You do spend a lot of time here if you don't mind me saying. You're certainly welcome here though, I would never tell anyone to leave....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

You certainly seems to care before, as well as in the increased hostility in you posts towards me. Also, thanks.

I understand what you are saying and as DUPREE stated, he is not a nice poster...

However, you can't hold that against the entire site! We have many members that LOVE to talk Football and LOVE the conversation from someone that speaks about Football as well... Don't let this guy drive you away... He is one that not only beats up him own team(That if he IS REALLY a DOLPHIN FAN) but will attack anyone that is not a FINFAN...

You are welcome here anytime you would like to visit! We also have a VIP lounge that you can join and you would not have to hear or see stuff by the likes of BLITZ... We talk FOOTBALL and there is NO KURT responses and everyone treats the other with respect and honors their input to any conversation...

Anyone that breaks the rules there... DONE!!!

I understand what you are saying and as DUPREE stated, he is not a nice poster...

However, you can't hold that against the entire site! We have many members that LOVE to talk Football and LOVE the conversation from someone that speaks about Football as well... Don't let this guy drive you away... He is one that not only beats up him own team(That if he IS REALLY a DOLPHIN FAN) but will attack anyone that is not a FINFAN...

You are welcome here anytime you would like to visit! We also have a VIP lounge that you can join and you would not have to hear or see stuff by the likes of BLITZ... We talk FOOTBALL and there is NO KURT responses and everyone treats the other with respect and honors their input to any conversation...

Anyone that breaks the rules there... DONE!!!

Ah, thanks. I agree, I like this site. Also, thats a good plug for the VIP section, and sounds like a good idea.

He is not a respectable type of poster.

I'll make sure to remember that remark when the 2007 Training Camp comes around, and you guys are begging for me to give you reports everyday.....

Respect is earned here, and when it comes to posting off-season info, I've done my tour of TC duties year after year. I did it just so the majority of the less fortunate fans "yourself", could get some cool inside stuff. I think I've earned my stripes / respect by just being true to the person / fan I am, and if you don't respect me, that's not my concern....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Ah, thanks. I agree, I like this site. Also, thats a good plug for the VIP section, and sounds like a good idea.

plus dispite what people think, joining VIP helps the site as a whole. The forum just seems to be a byproduct of helping them build the best damn fan site on the net.

Back
Top Bottom