Will Ronnie Brown get 1k rush yards? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Ronnie Brown get 1k rush yards?

Sean

Just Win, Baby
Reaction score
he only needs 107 more thin he'll get it in indy?

i sure hope so but ya he does get it by my standard because indy's d-fense just flat out sucks

hmmm

He could get all the yards he wants but Indy will beat miami by 10

eh we'll see about Indy winning...Manning will probably have a good game passing though.

and...YES

He will certainly make 1000 yards.

yes he will, indy hasnt held the opposing team under one hundred rushing yards all season

Indy will stack the line of scrimmage with 8 or 9 in the box to stop Ronnie Brown and make Cleo Lemon beat them. Mularkey will oblige them by having Lemon pass 45 to 50 times.

Indy will stack the line of scrimmage with 8 or 9 in the box to stop Ronnie Brown and make Cleo Lemon beat them. Mularkey will oblige them by having Lemon pass 45 to 50 times.

That's probably true about stacking the line. It will be up to the O line to get him his 1000 then. All he needs is a stale mate at the line and he'll go!

The Colts cannot stop anyone from rushing on them.
I do believe Ronnie will get 1000+ rushing yards this year.

It has less to do with INDYs defense and more to do with OUR defense ...

If we don't stop them and keep the score ~ 24 .... then we aren't going to be running much ...

You can argue either way, but you beat INDY by stopping them from getting in the endzone, and by your team running the ball and chewing up the clock -- but let them get a quick 10+ points and its OVER ..... that is the formula to beating them ... keep them in check early, control the clock by running.

The 1st QTR is so very important against them ....

Yea I think Ronnie can get his first 1000 yard season . . . thats all we need for offseason talk is "the number 2 pick in the draft after 2 seasons didn't have a 1000 yard season" . . the perfect fuel for Ronnie haters. The key for Ronnie is if Cleo can make some timely throws to keep Indy Honest, and our D has gotta keep Peyton off the field.

if mularkey, jason garret, and nick saban are smart, they will go with a run heavy gameplan and give ronnie 25 carries, sammy 15 carries, and allow marcus vick to run a few snaps. If they go with a run heavy gameplan, it would benefit cleo and take the pressure off him. Cleo needs all the support he can get and hopefully Saban doesn't throw him under the bus.

Back
Top Bottom