Will Rosen Have More Around Him In Miami Than His Rookie Year?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Swollcolb, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Digital

Digital Starter Finheaven VIP

Hmmm, that sounds like us the past few years.

Michael Deiter set the iron-man record at OL-U (Wisconsin) with 54 consecutive starts … that's one of the great things about him, he is not only solid in every facet of the game, he is also very dependable. Parcells was fond of saying that the best ability is availability … and Michael Deiter should be available, so we will not be trotting out backups at his LG spot very often. I'm hoping that was one of the criteria the front office used in selecting him, and that this becomes a trend not just a one-off.

Superself, dolfan91 and BlueFin like this.
  2. BlueFin

BlueFin Seer of Visions Finheaven VIP

I am excited about the fit of Josh Rosen in the Tom Brady offense...seems like a brilliant pairing to me!

My biggest concern is I want them to put a respectable line in front of him before they start him.

3. Jssanto

Jssanto Well-Known Member

I cannot predict the future, but I think we can evaluate Rosen with OTAs, exhibition games, and seasonal snaps. If he progresses, we have a steal. If medium we have a back up, if not so good we may have a 6th or 7th round trade value.

killafinz likes this.
  4. Tiko377

Tiko377 A True Fan

Yes.

I think our Oline will be solid....with the 3rd round pick & Kilgore coming back....James was good as RT but he wasnt a HOF type player.

WRs/TEs I think as a whole we have a better squad then what he had...Stills,Parker,Wilson,Grant,Gesicki

Drake is a amazing pass catching friendly RB.

5. Jay131866

Jay131866 Scout Team

It wasn't really a prediction...if we draft a QB high in 2020 like everyone here wants to do, and assumes is the plan...you have the same situation.

6. Jay131866

Jay131866 Scout Team

Fair enough. I just don't think we will know "enough" to make a decision on whether or not he is the franchise guy by the time the 2020 draft rolls around. And if you are not sold that he is the guy, we will be drafting another QB in RD1. I just think that's a hard decision to make either way after one season w this roster.

7. Superself

Superself If you want to, we can supply you. Finheaven VIP

That is not what everyone wants to do. I want Rosen to be great enough this year that we don't want to replace him. Will that happen? I have no idea, but it is something I can hope for.

killafinz likes this.