will saban draft another lsu guy? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

will saban draft another lsu guy?

will coach saban draft another lsu guy this year?

• yes

Votes: 47 77.0%
  • no

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • i don't know

Votes: 6 9.8%

• Total voters
WelcomeBack said:
I said yes to this year, but I also like this idea for next. However, I would not be disappointed at all with Michael Griffin of Texas.

Griffin and Landry would both be good picks. I think Landry will go before the Dolphins pick at #32 next year though

playmaker1 said:
Griffin and Landry would both be good picks. I think Landry will go before the Dolphins pick at #32 next year though

:dolphins: Which would mean Michael Griffin, and he's a great pick :)

WelcomeBack said:
:dolphins: Which would mean Michael Griffin, and he's a great pick :)

I think the pick for the Dolphins next year will be Jason Hill WSU WR. He is a great talent. Iv watched him play the last few years. Will be one of the best WRs in the naton again

playmaker1 said:
I think the pick for the Dolphins next year will be Jason Hill WSU WR. He is a great talent. Iv watched him play the last few years. Will be one of the best WRs in the naton again

It all depends though on this year of course. Who knows how are current players will play, or how our draft picks come out. I'm just sticking with this year, and for this poll, I wouldn't mind Whitworth or Green.

WelcomeBack said:
It all depends though on this year of course. Who knows how are current players will play, or how our draft picks come out. I'm just sticking with this year, and for this poll, I wouldn't mind Whitworth or Green.

your right. This year. Im am against Green. He isn't that great of a WR. He is fast and will make a great return guy in the NFl. But we have no need for that, we have Wes and Campbell who are both good return men, and good WRs

In third round or second day i don't think Saban draft anymore LSU players...
But, NEXT YEAR IN FIRST ROUND LARON LANDRY!!!!!! :fire:

playmaker1 said:
your right. This year. Im am against Green. He isn't that great of a WR. He is fast and will make a great return guy in the NFl. But we have no need for that, we have Wes and Campbell who are both good return men, and good WRs

I just don't know if Campbell will stay healthy, which may be the reasoning for Green.

WelcomeBack said:
I just don't know if Campbell will stay healthy, which may be the reasoning for Green.

Green needs a ton of work to play return man and WR. I like Campbell because of him and DC's history. I think he will have a big year behind booker and CC. Campbell will give us a crzy fast deep threat, one that DC knows how to hit

playmaker1 said:
Green needs a ton of work to play return man and WR. I like Campbell because of him and DC's history. I think he will have a big year behind booker and CC. Campbell will give us a crzy fast deep threat, one that DC knows how to hit

And as much as I like DC and Campbell's history, I also like Saban's and Green's. So either way we go, I'd be happy.

WelcomeBack said:
And as much as I like DC and Campbell's history, I also like Saban's and Green's. So either way we go, I'd be happy.

good point. :D

Does anyone else think that Jamarcus Russell was made to back up Daunte. Just a thought for next year.

PhinsRDbest said:
Does anyone else think that Jamarcus Russell was made to back up Daunte. Just a thought for next year.

i would like to see him drafted next year, but now it's too early to tell who me might draft next year...

Montella said:
[mod] Draft threads belong in the draft forum. [/mod]

do you think that coach saban will draft another lsu guy this year? when yes, who do u think it could be and in which round will he be drafted?

here are some example players:

skyler green (wr)
andrew whitworth (ot)
nate livings (og)
claude wroten (dt)
kyle williams (dt)
cameron vaughn (olb)

don't know if he'll be from LSU or not but at least from the SEC, where he's still familiar with the players there.

Back
Top Bottom