Will someone please draft Aaron Rodgers already? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will someone please draft Aaron Rodgers already?

4lfclover

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Every three minuets Espn talks about Aaron Rodgers. Can we please hear what else is going on in the draft? What do you guys and gals think?

4lfclover said:
Every three minuets Espn talks about Aaron Rodgers. Can we please hear what else is going on in the draft? What do you guys and gals think?

i feel bad for him..hope somebody swoops him up...

Wow I am very surpised he's still waiting for a team. I'm thinking that its either the Packers or Raiders. If not those team he'll fall to round 2. But I think Packers will most likely draft him.

Miami could trade #46 and a 3rd next year (values are pretty good) for Seattles #23 and select Aaron Rogers. I know most of you hate the idea, but I would love it.

Unlike Wannstedt's pick give aways, this would be a good move for Miami, IMO.

he'll go to the Raiders or Packers. Maybe the Bucs will trade up into the 1st to get him.

I feel bad for the kid. IMO Rodgers is not upset about not being picked yet, but he's embarrassed about being alone in the Green Room for so long.

Cleveland might trade back into round 1 and grab him.

he looks like a hot item on sale walmart right now just waiting for someone to snatch it up

AquaAssasin said:
i feel bad for him..hope somebody swoops him up...
i think he shuold feel bad for us beings no matter where hes going in the draft he going to get millions :lol:

Hostile7 said:
Miami could trade #46 and a 3rd next year (values are pretty good) for Seattles #23 and select Aaron Rogers. I know most of you hate the idea, but I would love it.

Unlike Wannstedt's pick give aways, this would be a good move for Miami, IMO.

That is the exact trade i made up to get Rodgers as well because if we dont do that Green Bay is picking him up at 24.

I dont think the 46 pick and a next year 3rd are enough to get Seattles 23! I'm in favor of going up and getting him though. Maybe the #46 and a 2nd round next year would be enough.

miamikid92 said:
i think he shuold feel bad for us beings no matter where hes going in the draft he going to get millions :lol:

That's not neccesarily true. He'll definitely get a lot of money in normal terms, but the difference between the first overall and first in the second round is massive. First pick gets millions, lower and you may only get a fraction of that. It's gotta be dissapointing and I really do feel bad for him, because he was truly close to being the no. 1 overall.

MikeO said:
Cleveland might trade back into round 1 and grab him.

I think we need to trying as well... Then again, Seattle could pit one team against another in a bidding war, and Green Bay would easily win (with #24, 2 2nd rounders, etc..)

Back
Top Bottom