Will Sunday Really Be A "home" Game For Us?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Sunday Really Be A "home" Game For Us??

I was unaware Bears fans traveled well. They haven’t had a winning season since 2012. I get they’re 3-1 now but so what?

What are we going to do about Khalil Mack. Forget about the fans. Tannehill has a 37% chance of finishing the games. James will be in concussion protocol before the end of Q1.

Who cares about the fans?

What if Gesiki tries to block Mack?

Gase should be fired on the ****ing spot

It's going to be a lot of Bears fans. My girlfriend is leaving town this weekend.

Maybe I'll go. Maybe not...we'll see.

My wife and me will be flying in from Germany and will be at the game. I will not tell you about the other Dolphins games I watched live because then you'd make sure I will not be anywhere close to the stadium.

Hope you all stop by our tailgate.

@Spiff I speak fluently German.

Absolutely will be a home game. 90 degree 1 p.m game with th Bears in the sun all day . . . .thats homefield advantage. Crowd will be at minimum 80/20 Fins.

But it will be a very fickle crowd. Probably worse than when Jay Cutler was struggling fickle. A bad offensive series, a turnover, anything and they will tun on this team. Hell Tannehill might get booed when he runs onto the field to start.

But if they play good football, that place will rock as fans cheer out their fristrstion of the last 2 weeks.

I know if they lose this one those Lions tickets will be dirt cheap the week after.
Summed it up pretty well.

Absolutely will be a home game. 90 degree 1 p.m game with th Bears in the sun all day . . . .thats homefield advantage. Crowd will be at minimum 80/20 Fins.

But it will be a very fickle crowd. Probably worse than when Jay Cutler was struggling fickle. A bad offensive series, a turnover, anything and they will tun on this team. Hell Tannehill might get booed when he runs onto the field to start.

But if they play good football, that place will rock as fans cheer out their fristrstion of the last 2 weeks.

I know if they lose this one those Lions tickets will be dirt cheap the week after.

I have a few extra clubs for the Jets game so I'm hoping they keep winning or else Jets fans will probably end up being the highest bidder :bang:

Especially when no one actually answers the original question, or has no stated reason for their post, like this one.

OK fine. Yes there will be more Dolphins fans at the game in Miami than Bears fan, the game is in Miami. It's a stupid ridiculous question. Happy now?

I can’t believe what I just read in this thread. What a crock of defeatist bullshit from supposed fans of a team. Embarrassing.

I'm more excited to see our defense play. They look legit.

We're a good home team, like it or not. Credit Cincinnati's Dline, they played epic. No need to diminish our players when they're down.

Back
Top Bottom