Will Sunshine Allow Everyone To Watch Relay Games? (preseason) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Sunshine Allow Everyone To Watch Relay Games? (preseason)

DOLFANMIKE

Coaches Corner
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Living out West, alot of the Replay games get blocked out. I remember last year several people calling in complaining about it and being told they may allow all of them to be seen this year.....

Does anyone know for sure if the Preseason replay games on Sunshine will be blocked out or not outside Florida ?????

clear.gif

Not sure. But the Phins official site will be streaming the game LIVE on Saturday. :)

Muck, how did you find out about the live stream?

I remember last year they did the same with the scrimmage with the Titans and I know they had great success with it. Hope they continue it on.

Anyone else have any Preseason Game info? Will the games be on replay available to everyone? Or just So Flo people?

From what I remember last year and the year before, you were able to see the Miami pre-season game the morning after the Pre-season game was played on Sunshine Network.. Not sure if thats what's goin on this year as well but I know for a fact that I'll be looking for it.. ;)

Back
Top Bottom