Will Tannehill have a better season in 2014 than 2013? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Tannehill have a better season in 2014 than 2013?

Will 2014 be a better season for Tannehill than 2013

• yes

Votes: 124 94.7%
  • no

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Other (please explain in thread)

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what is there to be sacred of? if you are wrong so what? if you are right so what? it's asinine to compare him to a top 5 QB, again he's a more athletic Bledsoe not a more athletic Brady. he can be a good QB in this league but you try to oversell him.

i'm rarely wrong...i know that's a foreign concept for you

I predict the TDs and yards will be through the roof but the passer rating will remain below 85 and we'll fall short of the playoffs again, so I voted other.

I predict the TDs and yards will be through the roof but the passer rating will remain below 85 and we'll fall short of the playoffs again, so I voted other.

If TDs are through the roof(which I would consider in the 35 range) I think you'll be a playoff team.

If TDs are through the roof(which I would consider in the 35 range) I think you'll be a playoff team.

I'm predicting 30+ which is through the roof for us considering we haven't sniffed 30 in decades.

you meant he guy who helped his team win 4 road playoff games and reach 2 title games? yeah he's worse than the guy who led his O to 7 pts COMBINED against 2 non playoff bound teams needing one win to get a rare playoff app for his team.

I bet your computer is overly tired of you copying and pasting that same outdated bull**** huh?

you meant he guy who helped his team win 4 road playoff games and reach 2 title games? yeah he's worse than the guy who led his O to 7 pts COMBINED against 2 non playoff bound teams needing one win to get a rare playoff app for his team.

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

my #1 fan always concerned about me. I didn't vote actually and I said I think he will get better(it would be hard not to).

I think you mean won 4 road games in spite of their QB....

Back
Top Bottom