Will Tannehill have a better season in 2014 than 2013? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Tannehill have a better season in 2014 than 2013?

Will 2014 be a better season for Tannehill than 2013

• yes

Votes: 124 94.7%
  • no

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Other (please explain in thread)

Votes: 3 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wildbill3

Onion Fetish
Club Member
Reaction score
It's that time of the year, time to think about the additions and subtractions and determine how our QB will fare this season.

I expect he will be better, how much will likely determine whether you finally break through to postseason or not.

he improves virtually every week so of course he will be better. tds will be over 30 and ints will go down

Even before the draft our O line and running game have been upgraded. Still more work to do but just fixing those obvious weaknesses should help big time. Hope there is more to come in the draft.
The chemistry with Wallace is a question mark but if that gets better Ryan has a real chance to have a big year so i vote yes.

30 plus tds from the qb...this is the year

I think Lazor will emphasize the run a lot more than Sherman so his passing TD totals may stay about the same. That's fine as long as the INT numbers are cut to 10 or 12 and we are scoring a lot more with running plays.

I voted yes simply because I can't envision a scenario where we don't finish fixing the O-line through the draft.

RT upright = better results.

* another year of experience

** A QB-whsiperer of an OC who's more promising, creative, and less predictably anarchistic than his predecessor

*** a better ZBS adept, less porous OL (sight unseen how can it be worse?) coached by an accomplished OLC

**** With Moreno, a more predictable, less schizoid running game, pass outlet and backfield blocking sack deterrent

***** Gibson, Hartline and Binns (and maybe even Keller or a suitable replacement) back at full strength

******A QB, coaching staff and teammates not distracted by tempest in a teapot BS

********Alll of the above coupled with stud-like potential, durability and mental toughness to hang in there, take a beating and as he showed as 2012 progressed, an ability to learn from past mistakes when you have all your tools and an OL that gives you more than 1.5secs to form and pocket and allow him to step into it.

Enough reasons? I've shown all my work, do I get a gold star?

I think he would say he will be better but he kind of has to be better. he wasn't good last year overall.

... Says the guy who believed buttfumble was a franchise signal caller.

If I thought you knew what you were talking about when it came to QB play, I'd be concerned. :lol:

If I thought you knew what you were talking about when it came to QB play, I'd be concerned. :lol:

blackkidohsnapgif-1.jpg

Oh! Who voted no? Was I right?

EDIT: Aww. Now there are two nos.

I can think of 3 Tannehill Rainmen ("TanneMans") of the top of my head- (would have been 4 if the OCD form-fitting stats attn whore hadn't been kicked to the curb already). Guess one hasn't weighed in yet, or just gave up the charade now seeing that we're gonna draft a QB somewhere :idk:

That's why when I conduct a poll, I make sure to check the public vote box making it hard to troll without looking foolish or predictable.

you meant he guy who helped his team win 4 road playoff games and reach 2 title games? yeah he's worse than the guy who led his O to 7 pts COMBINED against 2 non playoff bound teams needing one win to get a rare playoff app for his team.

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

I can think of 3 Tannehill Rainmen ("TanneMans") of the top of my head- (would have been 4 if the OCD form-fitting stats attn whore hadn't been kicked to the curb already). Guess one hasn't weighed in yet, or just gave up the charade now seeing that we're gonna draft a QB somewhere :idk:

That's why when I conduct a poll, I make sure to check the public vote box making it hard to troll without looking foolish or predictable.

my #1 fan always concerned about me. I didn't vote actually and I said I think he will get better(it would be hard not to).

Back
Top Bottom