Will the Bears or Colts go unbeaten?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will the Bears or Colts go unbeaten??

the Bears are off this week, then host the 49ers, and then we come into Chicago. Boy that would be sweet to win that game.

dominizzo said:
I say da Bears will!! their Sked are nobodys

We play Da Bears on Nov. 5th.....we have to end their streak....like we did on Monday Night in 1986 (I think that was the year, or 85?). :lol:

dominizzo said:
Rocky BTW Congrats on 8K!! We Will not beat Da Bears

We can if Grossman stays on the field....I am worried about all the points the Bear's defense will score though. :lol:

Well for Miami to beat Chicago would be to put preassure on Grossman. It would be a low scoring game.

It's an easy schedule from here on out for the Bears. Have the Giants and Patriots later on, and IMO the Bucs will be the Bears toughest test all season come week 14ish. Divisional games are always where the upsets tend to be too. IMO, I could care less about going perfect if the Bears get to the big game. That's where they are shooting for.

Hell no.

Both teams show weakness.

Colts:
- Cannot stop the run on defense
- Offense is not as strong as in the past

Chicago:
- They beat Green Bay, Lions, Bills, Seahawks (at home with the Seahawks missing the league MVP), Minnesota. The Minnesota game was another steal of a win and they snuck out of there 19-16.

They should have not won last night and this shows everyone exactly what the Bears are. A good team, but certainly no where near the '85 team. Don't buy the hype. Wait until they have a convincing win against a good team.

The luck the Bears got tonight makes it hard to say that they will ever lose. Talk about sneaking by.

PhinsPhan said:
Hell no.

Both teams show weakness.

Colts:
- Cannot stop the run on defense
- Offense is not as strong as in the past

Chicago:
- They beat Green Bay, Lions, Bills, Seahawks (at home with the Seahawks missing the league MVP), Minnesota. The Minnesota game was another steal of a win and they snuck out of there 19-16.

They should have not won last night and this shows everyone exactly what the Bears are. A good team, but certainly no where near the '85 team. Don't buy the hype. Wait until they have a convincing win against a good team.

Dude, when the '85 Bears played, you were one year old. You're going to tell us how good they were?

Back
Top Bottom