Will the Copa Straw hat become the "Grey Hoodie" of Miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will the Copa Straw hat become the "Grey Hoodie" of Miami?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
clear.gif

clear.gif

You knowBillichick's infamous grey hoodie... could the Copa straw Hat become Saban's staple? I hope so.. :D

Copa Straw Hats > Grey Hoodies

Agua

Fighting the media, one lie at a time
Reaction score
I've seen pics from LSU practices and he wore the same hat. They've had those hats up on the proshop site for a while.

Jnaledu3

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
In the pics I saw of him at LSU he was wearing the same hat, but it was leather- not straw.

HysterikiLL

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
I've got two of those. Damn things have been giving me crap from my friends for years haha

PHINATIC13

Starter
Reaction score
Indiana Saban.?.................... I do like the hat though................if your on the beach sipping "mi-ties"

KB21

Club Member
Reaction score
Saban's definitely got style. He's probably the only coach you will ever see wear a polo shirt with a sports coat.

HysterikiLL

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
Saban has crazy style. He can dress like an 85 year old and make it work. He's appealing to the Palm Beach demographic.

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
CaptainK said:
Tom Landry

Landry's wasnt made of straw.. :tongue:

The straw gives it a south beach flavor.. Id like to see him wear it in the cold, frosty conditions of Foxboro and Buffalo in the winter.. that would be classic.

Top Bottom