Will the Copa Straw hat become the "Grey Hoodie" of Miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will the Copa Straw hat become the "Grey Hoodie" of Miami?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
clear.gif

clear.gif

You knowBillichick's infamous grey hoodie... could the Copa straw Hat become Saban's staple? I hope so.. :D

Copa Straw Hats > Grey Hoodies

I've seen pics from LSU practices and he wore the same hat. They've had those hats up on the proshop site for a while.

In the pics I saw of him at LSU he was wearing the same hat, but it was leather- not straw.

I've got two of those. Damn things have been giving me crap from my friends for years haha

Indiana Saban.?.................... I do like the hat though................if your on the beach sipping "mi-ties"

Saban's definitely got style. He's probably the only coach you will ever see wear a polo shirt with a sports coat.

Saban has crazy style. He can dress like an 85 year old and make it work. He's appealing to the Palm Beach demographic.

CaptainK said:
Tom Landry

Landry's wasnt made of straw.. :tongue:

The straw gives it a south beach flavor.. Id like to see him wear it in the cold, frosty conditions of Foxboro and Buffalo in the winter.. that would be classic.

Back
Top Bottom