Will The Dolphins Make The Playoffs In 2005? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will The Dolphins Make The Playoffs In 2005?

Will The Dolphins Make The Playoffs In 2005

• Yes

Votes: 29 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 29 50.0%

• Total voters
PHINPHOURLIFE said:
they have a better chance than your gay @$$ bills:lol: lol

No they don't.

Ask anyone outside of the brainwashed community of south florida and they'll tell you the same.

This year.......probably not (and neither with the Bills).

Because the AFC's so tough, I'd give us a 25% chance of making the playoffs this year as a wildcard.

We'll see what the poll turns out to be:

If 25% (give or take) vote "Yes"..................then, there you go.

So what's so funny?????????

PHINPHOURLIFE said:
they have a better chance than your gay @$$ bills:lol: lol

:0wned: Be careful about using the G word though. :D

Losman7 said:
No they don't.

Ask anyone outside of the brainwashed community of south florida and they'll tell you the same.

Exactly

I garuntee the only people who think that are you homer Phish fans

FemaleFinFan said:
I agree. The NFC is so much softer than the AFC. But we have little or no chance this year. But here's hoping!

The Browns could probably make it in the NFC:rofl3:

Well.....probably not

Losman7 said:
No they don't.

I'm not a Bills fan and I agree with him. We play in the toughest division in football.

Losman7 said:
No they don't.

There was a poll yesterday on ESPN, about the AFC East percentage to win the division, the Pats killed everyone, but Miami was at like 18% and Buffalo was at like 13%. And it was around 40,000 people who voted, so nice try buddy. I know Polls dont mean much but that means that what you said is wrong.

Back
Top Bottom