Will the dolphins make the playoffs next year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will the dolphins make the playoffs next year?

Will the Dolphins make the playoffs next year?

• Yes

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 24.0%

• Total voters

finsgonewild

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I know it is very very early but I would say yes. What do you guys think.

I can decide on this after I see the draft, after the preseason, and who is injured. then i can somewhat give a ball park guess.

I think it is a little early to start making predictions for 2007. :rolleyes:

Dolphins Own said:
I can decide on this after I see the draft, after the preseason, and who is injured. then i can somewhat give a ball park guess.
WAY TO REACH OUT,Way to stretch and put it all onthe line LMAO!:sidelol:

This offseason will make or break Nick Sabans career in Miami.

We have made our pesonel mistakes. Culpepper wasnt a mistake because the there wa sno way of knowing Brees would come back the way he did and Culpepper's rehab to go the way it did. But it has turtned out to be a big mistake to place all our eggs in the Culpepper basket. The guy is done, his knee is not coming back and only seems to get worse and worse.

This offseason alone will determine our play off run for next year. We have the foundation (weve had it for along time) a tough defense that can become dominant. Yet we NEED ONE playmaker in the CB position. We have guys that are decent, we need a game breaker.

We need another linebacker, someone who can impact the game, Donnie Spragan and D Pope are ok but we need another number 1 guy like Zach and Channing.

We need a FRANCHISE qb. No more experiments, no more revolving door at QB every single season. Every time we bring a new guy in we have to build chemistry all over again, with the players and coaches. There is no Marino curse, its just that we havnt found one guy we can put in there year after year. I dont care if its Culpepper, Harrintton, or Bozo The Clown, we need to have a franchise qb.

NO MORE NEW COORDINATORS. Saban wanted Mularkey, now we stick with Mularkey, we bring new guys in and the players always say its hard to adjust etc. and this hurts us and is part of the reason we wanted Linehans head at the beg. of last season and Mularkeys head this season. Its not that these guys are bad, they just need time and experience with our guys, if we keep swithcing them out we will never develop an identity.

If we do these things, we are a playoff contender right off the bat. The dolphins go on a 4 game winning streak and its impressive, and it proves that if we tweak some things we can easily go from 1-6 to 4-1 in the matter of a bye week, if we take the time this offseason to change things we can start off being that 4-1 team.

Get rid of certain players who seem to play unmotivated and lay eggs when we need them to show up the most. aka McMike. Guys like this play uninspired and are a true dissapointment.

jac3477 said:
This offseason will make or break Nick Sabans career in Miami.

We have made our pesonel mistakes. Culpepper wasnt a mistake because the there wa sno way of knowing Brees would come back the way he did and Culpepper's rehab to go the way it did. But it has turtned out to be a big mistake to place all our eggs in the Culpepper basket. The guy is done, his knee is not coming back and only seems to get worse and worse.

This offseason alone will determine our play off run for next year. We have the foundation (weve had it for along time) a tough defense that can become dominant. Yet we NEED ONE playmaker in the CB position. We have guys that are decent, we need a game breaker.

We need another linebacker, someone who can impact the game, Donnie Spragan and D Pope are ok but we need another number 1 guy like Zach and Channing.

We need a FRANCHISE qb. No more experiments, no more revolving door at QB every single season. Every time we bring a new guy in we have to build chemistry all over again, with the players and coaches. There is no Marino curse, its just that we havnt found one guy we can put in there year after year. I dont care if its Culpepper, Harrintton, or Bozo The Clown, we need to have a franchise qb.

NO MORE NEW COORDINATORS. Saban wanted Mularkey, now we stick with Mularkey, we bring new guys in and the players always say its hard to adjust etc. and this hurts us and is part of the reason we wanted Linehans head at the beg. of last season and Mularkeys head this season. Its not that these guys are bad, they just need time and experience with our guys, if we keep swithcing them out we will never develop an identity.

If we do these things, we are a playoff contender right off the bat. The dolphins go on a 4 game winning streak and its impressive, and it proves that if we tweak some things we can easily from 1-6 to 4-1 in the matter if a bye week, if we take the time this offseason to change things we can pstart off being that 4-1 team.

Get rid of certain players who seem to play unmotivated and lay eggs when we need them to show up the most. aka McMike. Guys like this play uninspired and are a true dissapointment.

very good post but there is one thing that I would like to add. We need offensive linemen. It is time to get some young talented offensive linemen in the draft.

if nick saban and mike mularkey are here we will not
make the playoffs.

KUECH FOR GM!!

I'm not even gonna vote on this one because this team has let me down so many times the last 5 years that I don't even know what to think anymore. I never thought in my lifetime this organization would miss the playoffs 5 years in a row. It's been a half a decade since we've made the playoffs......pathetic!

This sucks another year of no playoffs and waiting a long nine months until the start of next season, today was really disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom