Will the Dolphins try to move into the 5th round or the Draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will the Dolphins try to move into the 5th round or the Draft?

mattgilm

Island Dolphin
Reaction score
The Dolphins have a bit of a wait after the 108th pick in the fourth round on day two of the NFL draft. The Fins have no 5th round draft pick and do not pick till 181 of the sixth round. IMO the Dolphins will try to move into the fifth round of the draft through a trade for Culpepper or Booker if we draft a WR highly in the draft. Bowe would be a strong addition to the WR corps.:ninja:

I would pick CB Travarous Bain of Hampton if the Fins had a fifth round pick in the NFL draft.:ninja:

Bowe would be a strong addition to the WR corps.:ninja:

I'd be extremely happy if we landed Bowe. He reminds me of Antonio Freeman. I think he's the best WR after the catch in the entire draft, and cerainly one of the best route runners. Another "Mr. First Down" type.

Most likely, he'll be long gone by our 2nd round pick, though. I think the Titans will grab him.

if we trade down and cant get a standout lineman(levi brown or staley), i wouldnt mind dwayne bowe at all

i would love to see us take quinn or brown first round and if we take quinn either WR in second and lineman. if we take brown take qb and wr in the second

Certainly have the ability with multiple picks in the 6th and 7th rounds to package those and get into the 5th round.

I doubt it, Detroit owns the 5th round with like 5 or six picks. They'll clean house in the 5th round.

If we are going to get one of the top two punters we are going to have to draft him in the fifth. Sepulveda and Podlesh aren't your run of the mill punters, they aren't going to last until the 6th and 7th rounds.

We should trade Booker to San Diego or Indy for a fourth and make sure we get one of them. You never know what these teams with multiple comp picks are going to do.

I hate the way they do the comp picks. No playoff team should be getting any comp picks let alone 4 of them.WTF

If we are going to get one of the top two punters we are going to have to draft him in the fifth. Sepulveda and Podlesh aren't your run of the mill punters, they aren't going to last until the 6th and 7th rounds.

We should trade Booker to San Diego or Indy for a fourth and make sure we get one of them. You never know what these teams with multiple comp picks are going to do.

I hate the way they do the comp picks. No playoff team should be getting any comp picks let alone 4 of them.WTF

The worse part about comp picks, other than the fact that Miami never has any, is that a team can't trade them.

Back
Top Bottom