Will the Phins use the wildcat on sunday against NY | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will the Phins use the wildcat on sunday against NY

finsfanman

I was there in 72 how about you
Reaction score
Interesting thought, will we use the wild cat on sunday against the jets, and will it be a form of the wildcat we havent used yet? many possibilities

of course we're going to use it...ever since the NE game we've used it every single week and we'll use it again and remember,if we get 4 yards out of it then is a good play...unless is on 3 and 5...lol

Ozzy rules!!

Yes we will use it. I also think there will be alot of new wrinkles of it being used this game.

I HIGHLY expect the lateral back to Pennington who throws deep play to be used again. Maybe even the first play on offense

Does anybody else think that the one of the reasons we have been using it less and less is because we are "lulling" teams into not really preparing for it.

I truly think that they will pull out all of the stops on sunday and put the final nail in the green coffin!

Their going to unleash the Wild Tiger this sunday.... The jets are going to get crushed like NE week 3. No lie.

Back
Top Bottom