Will This U of Michigan Embarrassment & Firing Have Any Bearing On Harbaugh Returning To The NFL? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will This U of Michigan Embarrassment & Firing Have Any Bearing On Harbaugh Returning To The NFL?

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
To answer your question Vaark, Ross is a very pro Michigan guy. These are some concerns for Ross because he happens to be the largest donor ever to the University. I don't know how this could tie down to the head coaching job if anything. Jim H. would be the best man for the job here at Miami, but Jim is also one of those competitive coaches that require some kind of freedom here in Miami that Flores didn't have because he was just starting out. A regime change would more likely be a negative thing for a University, but in terms of football it could be used as a scapegoat for Jim to leave. The problem with Jim leaving is the University having a suitable replacement for him, and that to me isn't possible.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! A married man lusted after another woman? How can this be? You're right...............HOW EMBARRASSING!!! Don't be mislead by any man's occupation or title in life. They're still men at their essence.

:shrug: :bang: :rolleyes: :bobdole:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! A married man lusted after another woman? How can this be? You're right...............HOW EMBARRASSING!!! Don't be mislead by any man's occupation or title in life. They're still men at their essence.

:shrug: :bang: :rolleyes: :bobdole:
it's another examnple of "what's good for thee is not for me!" which is all too nauseatingly prevalent these days.

View attachment 92121
I am a Michigan fan. If anything this will help keep Harbaugh at UM. This guy has been a huge mistake as the President. He thinks he is better then everyone and acts as if sports doesn't really exist. A lot of the reasons Harbaugh is even thinking about leaving UM is because people like him. Michigan just can't get out of their own way.

Michigan had a doctor in their athletic department who was sexually abusing athletes. Some of the victims are middle aged men now and they protested at the school. But what they wanted was a meeting with the President.

He dodged them for a long time. I am not sure if he ever met them.

This is a bit of a rant, but the minute I heard about his behavior, I knew he had to go. That is terrible leadership, and he wasn't equipped for it. I am an attorney and acutely aware of the fear of liability. But there is a way to meet with people and express concern, etc., without admitting anything. Let them be heard. They gave their all for your school.

The people who are known as leaders take on challenges, whether it is a President of the USA or the CEO of a company. But too many "leaders" these days simply don't get it. If you take on a challenge with guts, you will be revered. Unfortunately, leaders with a spine are few and far between these days. This idiot at Michigan was one. The idiots at Boeing were others. Many more examples.

View attachment 92121
Live look at Harbaugh's office:

building jumping GIF

Ross needs to leave miami and concentrate on all things michigan. He CLEARLY favors them over the team he owns and has ruined (which being a jets fan this could have been part of his motive of the finz purchase) this franchise.

He has completely handed this team to grier (his social project) a man who everyone has said is gutless and has no real opinion or backbone (2 things a gm must have) and the dolphins are ross's play toy gift to grier to tinker with and pass the time.

My opinion on the flores firing has started to sway towards the bad move side with the latest coming out on flores rightly informing grier tua isn't the answer and his rumoured get the watson trade done stance. The head coaches job is to inform the teams brass who are keepers and who is not. As things are coming out now, i can absolutely see flo's frustrations.

The coach grier will hire is going to be ONE thing first and foremost, a lacky for grier. The big mistake is grier forcing a circle into a square thinking there is a coach who can turn tua into a down field gunslinger and thats a complete failure. Tua at best is a poor mans troy aikman, a game manager. You spend this offseason putting together a stout run game for tua and keep our current dc for consistancy (who may be better than we know) and retainment of scheme. A hard nosed, smart, ball control team is what we will have. Let tua air it out 37 times a game and disaster awaits. Hopefully grier sees the same and doesn't turn the fins into a 10 year pit of further misery by trying to turn tua into something he is NEVER going to be..

If Harbaugh decides to leave Michigan and return to the NFL. It will be because he is tired of being a college football coach and just wants to return to the NFL. It certainly won’t be because the Michigan President was fired for being involved with a subordinate.

The head coach of the football team is much more important than the president of the university. That’s why he makes 4 times more than the president.

Back
Top Bottom