Will Vick be playing? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Vick be playing?

dolphan13

Jake Long for president
Reaction score
I know he was out last week because of booker, but I was just wondering if we will se him This week?:confused:

If Booker doesn't play then I think he will play.

I say we put Vick in and see what he can do.He should get in on like 10 pass plays. I hope

im also hoping that he will see more action this week, maybe also see him return some punts or kickoffs to some what he can bring to the special teams game

I say play him, but at wide receiver not qb. There's no reason to stick Booker back in the line-up. Let's let Hagen and Vick get some time catching the ball to see what they can do.

Id prefer to see Vick in civvies on the sideline, because that would mean our best players are healthy and in the game. When Vick is able to surpass Booker on the depth chart due to his performance in practice then I'll be the first to root for him....but there is no way Im gonna hope Vick sees action if it means a better player is injured and cant start.

Id prefer to see Vick in civvies on the sideline, because that would mean our best players are healthy and in the game. When Vick is able to surpass Booker on the depth chart due to his performance in practice then I'll be the first to root for him....but there is no way Im gonna hope Vick sees action if it means a better player is injured and cant start.

what?

sorry if that was confusing.
What I mean is...
If Vick plays tomorrow it will be because because Booker is still not 100%, not because Vick is better than Booker.
If Vick earned a roster spot then I would be excited about seeing him play, but Vick getting a spot due to someone better being injured means that the team will be fielding less talent.
So, I hope Vick DOESNT play.

Back
Top Bottom