Will we see another "unusual" play this game, and ifso, which quarter? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will we see another "unusual" play this game, and ifso, which quarter?

Ray R

Club Member
Reaction score
I hope we can be treated to another trick play today, but only if it's the Dolphins doing the tricking.

Will it start with an unusual line up or will it be based on an unusual thing we do with the ball after the play commences? I don't know. Maybe it will occur on the defensive side of the ball. I just don't know, but the possibility, based on last weeks performance, adds a little something extra for me while watching todays game.

Last edited:
I hope we can be treated to another trick play today, but only if it's the Dolphins doing the tricking.

Will it start with an unusual line up or will it be based on an unusual thing we do with the ball after the play commences? I don't know Maybe it will occur on the defensive side of the ball. I just don't know, but the possibility, based on last weeks performance, adds a little something extra for me while to watching todays game.
Flo loves trickery. On his show this morning reviewing Philly game film he left out our onside. The commentator mentioned it and Flo just smiled and said looks like that didn't make it into the film review.
Made me laugh.

I hope we see a bunch of trick plays by gthe giants. Eli throwing the ball down the field and the wideouts catching it, Barclay running strong behind a line that's blocking well, and their D playing lights out. Those would shock the world tricks because they never happen.

Back
Top Bottom