Will We See Fitz Again? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will We See Fitz Again?

BahamaFinFan78

Active Roster
Reaction score
If there are no injuries to Tua, does Fitzpatrick play another down for the Phins?

I think his time is done. After his public "shock" at being benched, I think there is even less chance he plays moving forward.

The answer is hopefully no! Because if we do then it means something went very wrong.
Right. So do you think it will all be smooth sailing for Tua from here or do you think there will be a need for Fitz?

Or the unlikely event TT's play show he's not ready. Needs more simmering. That said, I think you're closer to right
I think that, unless Tua totally bungles it, no matter stats or record, Flo will keep him in. It should be pretty clear by now that Flores sees times like these of heavy stress and pressure as a learning tool for any football player. Even, QBs.

I think that, unless Tua totally bungles it, no matter stats or record, Flo will keep him in. It should be pretty clear by now that Flores sees times like these of heavy stress and pressure as a learning tool for any football player. Even, QBs.

Don't disagree. But, IMO, there's a difference between struggling/rookie mistakes as opposed to showing he's nowhere near having the mental quickness/understanding to be a top NFL QB. Before responding, I'm NOT saying I think TT will implode, but, unlike others, no matter how small, the possibility exists.

Don’t believe so. Injury yes otherwise why put him back in? The whole is to grow with the good and bad.

Back
Top Bottom