Will We See Fitz Again? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will We See Fitz Again?

If he's open to it, I'd like to see Fitz signed for one more season.
I sign him to a 3 year deal as our QB Coach or Offensive Coordinator. He will be a great coach (that's proven) if that's what he wants to do after this season. We'll still need a BU to Tua and I am all for it if he wants to. But, my guess he retires and give his decision at a late date.

I sign him to a 3 year deal as our QB Coach or Offensive Coordinator. He will be a great coach (that's proven) if that's what he wants to do after this season. We'll still need a BU to Tua and I am all for it if he wants to. But, my guess he retires and give his decision at a late date.
That's what I think as well. He's contemplated retirement before. While I agree he would make a good coach, it would mean even more time away from his family.

Perhaps a consultant role, where he can instruct but work fewer hours? Would love to find a way to keep him in the organization.

I would love it if Fitz stayed on to coach.

We definitely need to bring in another QB in the off-season. I would draft one and whoever is best starts. Competition is always good and a big failure when Tannehill was here.

If dolphins want win that bad go get stills. He is available now.. that would help Tua out. I dont want see Fitzpatrick.. fitz is like mat Moore..if Tua playing bad..keep him in game...

If dolphins want win that bad go get stills. He is available now.. that would help Tua out. I dont want see Fitzpatrick.. fitz is like mat Moore..if Tua playing bad..keep him in game...
Absolutely.

Stills is a legitimate deep threat.

Kenny Stills isn’t moving the needle for this team. Guy hasn’t been good since leaving Miami. He’s shown absolutely nothing. Even 2016 Stills isn’t putting this team over the top. I’d say “if you really want to win that bad get Stills” is the exaggeration of the century.

Kenny Stills isn’t moving the needle for this team. Guy hasn’t been good since leaving Miami. He’s shown absolutely nothing. Even 2016 Stills isn’t putting this team over the top. I’d say “if you really want to win that bad get Stills” is the exaggeration of the century.

Another receiver with 0 catch radius. Oh joy lol.

Guys there is a thread on Kenny here if you want to discuss adding him

back to Fitz and the Dolphins

I will say this about Fitzpatrick. He'sbeloved around the NFL, partly because he's played for so many teams, and partly because of the way he plays. He could pick and choose a job after football if he wants.

Back
Top Bottom