Will We See Fitz Again? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will We See Fitz Again?

This team ain't Alabama, that team is in KC. You will have to let the kid take his lumps and live and die by Tua. If he breaks whether that is mentally or physically you need to know that. So unless Miami is pitching a 28-0 rout in the 4th you won't see Fitz. Tua is going to make mistakes, he's a rookie and that's what rookies do, play the kid until he succeeds or fails.

I don’t even want to consider any scenarios where we see Fitz again. Outside of something like this....we’ve clinched a home playoff game and locked in our seed before the final game of the season. Let Fitz play the final game.

(I know it’s not going to happen, but it’s nice to daydream. Maybe in 2021.)

I don’t even want to consider any scenarios where we see Fitz again. Outside of something like this....we’ve clinched a home playoff game and locked in our seed before the final game of the season. Let Fitz play the final game.

(I know it’s not going to happen, but it’s nice to daydream. Maybe in 2021.)
I doubt Fitz is even on the Dolphins in 2021. He is a free agent at the end of this year and I can't see him coming back. He either will retire or go to another team.

I doubt Fitz is even on the Dolphins in 2021. He is a free agent at the end of this year and I can't see him coming back. He either will retire or go to another team.
I don’t disagree. I think I recall that it wasn’t a guarantee that he was coming back for 2020. After the 2019 season, I think he said he was taking time to consider his options. This is another reason I didn’t understand the cutting of Rosen - we may need a backup next year.

He will be out starter in 2021. Just kidding. Nah. Injuries or as a coach

I don’t disagree. I think I recall that it wasn’t a guarantee that he was coming back for 2020. After the 2019 season, I think he said he was taking time to consider his options. This is another reason I didn’t understand the cutting of Rosen - we may need a backup next year.
Ya I think the Dolphins will find a younger backup QB for next season and I just think they didn't like Rosen and decided to cut their losses with him.

Last edited:
Ya I think the Dolphins will find a younger backup QB for next season and I just think they didn't like Rosen and decided to cut their losses with him.

Depending on "younger." It's almost universal teams have a vet QB as backup if the starter is a snotty-nosed kid. Maybe not a 37yo, but not a 24yo either

Depending on "younger." It's almost universal teams have a vet QB as backup if the starter is a snotty-nosed kid. Maybe not a 37yo, but not a 24yo either
Not always true. The backup to Joe Burrow with the Bengals is young as well. Ryan Finley was drafted in 2019.

Last edited:
If there are no injuries to Tua, does Fitzpatrick play another down for the Phins?
No sir, he does not.

People get their bell rung.

If during a game Tua has to go into that little blue tent for concussion protocol, you will see Fitz in the game.

Otherwise, never ever ever.

Back
Top Bottom