Will We See Fitz Again? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will We See Fitz Again?

Slippery slope to bench Tua regardless of how poorly he plays. Only way we see Fitz again is injury and I hope we don’t see him. Probably his last down as a fin and maybe of his career but I’d take him back if he settles into the backup role.

Ya I think the Dolphins will find a younger backup QB for next season and I just think they didn't like Rosen and decided to cut their losses with him.
If we have our guy and are a competitive team I want a reliable veteran QB who can win a couple of games and go back to the bench. If we suck and are unsure about the QB I want a young QB with potential. Hopefully with Tua the former is the choice.

If we have our guy and are a competitive team I want a reliable veteran QB who can win a couple of games and go back to the bench. If we suck and are unsure about the QB I want a young QB with potential. Hopefully with Tua the former is the choice.
But there aren't many guys like that out there. I would rather go with a younger backup QB who has some upside than a retread.

Tua has to survive Aaron Donald and the Rams. if he does, chances of us seeing Fitz again are very slim.

This is just me, but the primary role of the backup is watch the game for D tendencies, watch game film with the starter/staff, watch the starter for development of bad habits, that kind of stuff. He does that EVERY game. He could go years and never take a snap. A rookie behind TT next year can't do that. How much experience the vet QB needs is open to debate, but get a backup who can do the primary stuff well.

If the Jets would drop Flacco, - just throwing this out there- would he be a decent back up at this point?
Experienced, probably knows his days starting are done. We would be way better than the Jets, so more appealing to him.

If the Jets would drop Flacco, - just throwing this out there- would he be a decent back up at this point?
Experienced, probably knows his days starting are done. We would be way better than the Jets, so more appealing to him.

Don't know how he would be as a mentor, but, for the right price, I'd check him out

A lot of people gave Rosen the benefit of the doubt even now. Tua hasn't played and we already have people denying his talent.

Some of you people dont deserve nice things.

Back
Top Bottom