Will We See Fitz Again? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will We See Fitz Again?

Maybe the injury is made up so Flo can give Tua a short leash with no controversy.

I kid, I kid!!

Not this game. Defense should dominate giving us a lead. Tua should be fine managing a lead

Well... Tua has only played in a couple of game and he is already sporting two different injuries. Neither one is major, but it is concerning because this is a continuation of what we saw at Alabama.

So, will Fitz show up?

God willing, no.

But Tua has to remain injury free... and start hitting some downfield passes.

Well... Tua has only played in a couple of game and he is already sporting two different injuries. Neither one is major, but it is concerning because this is a continuation of what we saw at Alabama.

So, will Fitz show up?

God willing, no.

But Tua has to remain injury free... and start hitting some downfield passes.
I’m a little worried about this. I’ve seen a couple instances where Alabama lost a game and the narrative was “Tua was playing hurt”. This was more than once. The guy can’t always be playing hurt, self preservation, love to play another play has to be instilled.

I’m a little worried about this. I’ve seen a couple instances where Alabama lost a game and the narrative was “Tua was playing hurt”. This was more than once. The guy can’t always be playing hurt, self preservation, love to play another play has to be instilled.
This is why I didn't want him.

I still hope that I am proven wrong.

He hit his thumb on an offensive lineman’s helmet in practice supposedly on a follow thru. It happens and with the way this lines trending not unexpected probably.

just glad he didn’t break it and require surgery or something

He jammed his thumb on another players helmet.

In practice.

Back
Top Bottom