Will Wilkins be out for a game or two? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Will Wilkins be out for a game or two?

Bs call imo..

I like the fight but he has to do more behind the Los

If the owners don't take control of the games over these diva officials nobody will watch. Bump a QB, 15 yards, touch a WR spot foul, No return games... I have trouble watching Baseball for the same reason, same spot 1 Ball - 1 Strike. College Basketball, foul on small market team... Pro BB hahaha

Christian was my high school teammate. Not only was he a high character individual on the field and never “cheap AF” but he also was scholar and the nicest individual to be around. He’s only used to winning programs because he has had such a profound impact on every team he has been on from my NEPSAC Champion Suffield Academy Tigers to Clemson University he has lifted up the guys around him. He is smart enough to know what he has to do to get the job done on the field and I have 100% faith he will he just fine there. He will be a Dolphin for a very long time and a Pro Bowl DT sooner rather than later in his career. Book it!

Some of you fans might not think much of him but other team's DC's seem to as he draws a lot of double teams.

Say you draft Juedy, and he never catches a ball, but occupies both a CB and a safety on every play. You might call that a bust but I'd say he earned his money taking two DB's out of the field of play.

lol when it's landry the comments were that he's immature, the penalties cost us games, selfish, etc

now its wilkins and he's got a mean streak that people seem to like

not calling out anyone personally but couldn't help to notice the irony. wilkins needs to keep his **** together and focus that anger into productive plays.

he can't help us from the sidelines.

Landry is a WR who thought his 1st down celebrations were iconic or something, NVM he was also doing his stupid **** in year 4 as a professional.

You know, apples to oranges and all argument.

I like to see a little fire, but the punch was pretty lame. If you are going to get ejected, go full on Kyle Turley and rip the helmet off and sling it across the field. That's how it's done. Lol.
Classic a Kyle Turley reference, you sir when the the internet.

Good job, outstanding really. Doubtful more than 5 poster knew about Kyle Turley without google .

I’ve seen a lot of guys not get kicked out of the game for that.

a whole lot
Yes. Like if brady threw that punch they'd never toss him out. Oh wait, that couldn't happen...brady lays on the ground flopping around like a gasping perch at the slightest thought of contact.

I thought the ejection was a joke. The guy was held for like 10 seconds straight. And he just tried to get the lineman to let go of him, as the play was on the other side of the field and over.

If that had been the 3rd quarter of an already chippy game, I’d better understand. But on the 1st offensive play of the game??? A complete overreaction. What Wilkins did was not that egregious.

Christian was my high school teammate. Not only was he a high character individual on the field and never “cheap AF” but he also was scholar and the nicest individual to be around. He’s only used to winning programs because he has had such a profound impact on every team he has been on from my NEPSAC Champion Suffield Academy Tigers to Clemson University he has lifted up the guys around him. He is smart enough to know what he has to do to get the job done on the field and I have 100% faith he will he just fine there. He will be a Dolphin for a very long time and a Pro Bowl DT sooner rather than later in his career. Book it!
Christian Wilkins is the least of my concerns.

I have zero doubt he will be a fine player for us for a long time.

You could tell players like Wilkins..Minkah etc aren't use to losing.
They come from college programs that are usually always more talented than the opponent.
In many ways it makes it easier for them to play.

I'm getting the feeling this is part of the fustration boiling over for Wilkins.

Can't stand these guys who can't stand what its like being in the NFL after they've come from dream programs in college. I can't wait for the QB from Alabama to fix it all.

Classic a Kyle Turley reference, you sir when the the internet.

Good job, outstanding really. Doubtful more than 5 poster knew about Kyle Turley without google .
Man, that game will forever be etched in my memory just because of Turley's helmet toss. The Jets were a dirty team and our biggest rivals at the time. I believe it was Robinson that started it by trying to rip Aaron Brooks' helmet off by the face mask, and Turley just wasn't going to let that slide. An epic moment that hasn't been matched since. Remember when the Jets trainer tripped and injured Nolan Carol on a return? I wonder what Turley would have done had he been a Dolphin at that moment?

Back
Top Bottom